Chapter VIII

You're standing in the ballroom as Ozpin announce the teams that pass. 

"Ei Raiden, Keqing Mills, Izumi Midoriya and (Y/n) (L/n). And they make the team RIMM. Led by Mr. (L/n)" The ballroom was full of cheering as your team's face show up on the hologram.

 (L/n)" The ballroom was full of cheering as your team's face show up on the hologram

"Well, you do deverse the spot (Y/n)." Keqing says as lightly slaps you on your shoulder before walking away.

"I would say the same too. But don't go running around getting yourself killed." Ei says before following her sister.

"It's like it's going to be- motherfucker is that foreshadowing? Is that foreshadowing Ei!?" You turn to your final teammate.

Izumi is somewhat short for her age, her round face is framed by a short mop of fluffy dark-green hair which curls up at odd angles around her head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. Her eyes are large and somewhat circular and her irises are the same shade of green as her hair, she has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek.

"Not the greatest impression, I know." You say while scratching your cheek.

"I think it shows you guys are compatible to work with each other." She says smiling.

Timeskip

"Oh Ozpin you sneaky little bastard." You say in complete disbelief as you enter your room to find Ei, Izumi and Keqing there with their shirts off. "Sorry wrong room..." You closing the door, you instantly turn into smoke to evade Keqing sword that was thrown through the door. 'Okay then...'

"Oh man kid. This is comedy gold!!" Kurama says in between laugh.

You step away from the door before turning back to normal. "Yeah.. I'm going to Ozpin a piece of my mind." 

"Oh, (Y/n) just the person I wanted to see." You turn to see Millie walking to you.

You glared at her causing her to stop. "Did you know?"

"About what?"

"That Ozpin turned my room into a dorm room three girls and a boy. And didn't say anything to me."

"He what?!" She bolts to your room and opens the to see the girls there. "Why are you guys in (Y/n)'s room?"

"I thought Ozpin said that we're going to share this room with (Y/n)..."

"No... damnit Ozpin. Look I've arranged a room for you three this room was specifically to suit (Y/n). And plus do you girls really want to stay in the same room with a boy?"

"I mean I don't have a problem with it as long as we set ground rules, right girls?" Ei asks and the girls nod.

"Wow, you going to stay a room full of girls. You're going to be like those harem protagonists." Kurama says smugly.

'Will you can it.' You look at the room before you leave. "I don't care what you want to do, just don't touch my stuffs. I'm going out for a stroll and clean up your mess."

Timeskip

You open the door to your first class of the semester only to hear fast approaching footsteps.

"Look out!!"

"Huh? OH SH-" 

The door was burst open by a dogpile consisting of team RWBY and JNPR with you under everyone.

"How nice of you guys to use (Y/n) as a battering ram." Ei says as she watches you struggle to escape your predicament.

"Get off!" You shout out as you start to use dominator's touch to take them off you and place them standing up right. You get and dust yourself off before walking to your tea, like nothing happened.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"How my god someone shut this man up!!" Kurama says in pain as prof. Port was talking about grimm.

'I don't think we can even if we wanted to.' You say before you release your bloodlust and look at the man in awe. 'I mean I watered down the effect of the skill but to withstand it like it was nothing is... Wow. Now I just want to kill him more.'

"Now who thinks they have what it takes to show us what a real hunter looks like in the field?"

"I do!" You, Weiss and Ei say in unison. "Huh? You?" You all say at the same time again.

"Well Ozpin did said if Mr.(L/n) here wanted to fight a grimm I should make him fight a special grimm. So you three go change and make your way to front." The prof. says.

"There no need for me to leave." You say as you slowly break into withering rose petals and black lightning and make your way to the front of the class in your darkslayer trench coat.

"Hey that my semblance!!" Ruby and Keqing shout.

"Yes but actually no. I copied them and made them something better." You says as you turn to where you hear a grimm growling.

"Okay. This the third time that this grimm has been seen we don't know much about it but Ozpin says that you're more than capable to handle it." Port says as he open the cage and a humanoid grimm walks out

"What the?" The looks almost like you. You quickly got into stance and it does the same. 'Its mirroring my movements?'

You rush in with a straight right and the grimm counters with the same attack. You went for a roundhouse kick to which it blocks and hit you with a open palm strike sending you back.

"Oh? Well this quite the predicament." Port says.

"Let's see you try and mirror this one." 

Your eye turn red and your pupils become slitted, plus your nails and canine teeth grow longer and sharper. Your hair also grows longer and spikier, and whisker-like marks appear on your cheeks. You grimm dash and open with a left hook which was a feint that you hit the grimm with a elbow strike then grabbing the head of the grimm and slam it hard into the ground. You throw the grimm to the other side of the room and started to inhale through your mouth and keep the air there, waiting from the grimm to get out of its dazed state.

'Fire style: Fireball jutsu!' A massive fireball escape your mouth and made it way to grimm and engulf it. 'Wind style: Wind cutter jutsu!' The fire start to behave more violently as it slowly burn the grimm killing just as it claws reached your eye as you stand there not even flinching.