Chapter XIV

Sitting in Goodwitch class you are zoned out thinking back to the night when you found out that your two friends, your ride or die, betrayed you.

"Mr. (L/n), Ms. Belladonna. You both have been docile for the past few classes." Goodwitch says as you glare at her. "Why don't one of the two of you-"

"I'll do it." Says a a large, bulky, and highly muscular boy set wide with short, spiky, sandy blond hair and tiny black eyes. He has a large scar across the left side of his face.

"Mr. Goto Imasuji is it?" The guy nods. "And who would you like to fight?"

He looks around until he spots you sitting there with your cheek resting on your hand. "Him."

"Mr. (L/n)?" She asks and the guy nods. "Are you up for the challenge Mr. (L/n)?"

"Sure why the hell not." You stand and make your way to the changing room and took Yamato out of your locker and unsheathe it a little and you hear a faint voice in your head.

'Motivation... power... Hone them'

You sheath it back before your uniform changes into Eminence in the shadow. You make your way back to the class and walk down the steps to arena and stand face to face with your opponent.

"You don't look so tough now that I got a closer look at you." He says with a smug smile.

You frown before attaching Yamato scabbard to your lower back then you turn to Goodwitch. "For the record, I don't like to fight those weaker than if it's not a life or death situation."

"... I'm going to have to talk to Ozpin about you... Begin!"

Goto rush towards you bared fisted before you see muscle fibers start to grow out of his skin before latching on to it. He goes for a straight jab witch you side step before you try knee him in his side. But he caught your foot and lifts you into the before he slams you down into the ground. He tries it again but you use your other foot and kick him in the side of the head hoping that he'll let go but he didn't. You hit the ground so hard that it crack.

He pulls you in to go for a punch but you blocked it. "Stinger!"

Goto let's you go as he was pushed back to his knee by any unknown force he stands up and spit out blood as you did the same. You smirk as you wipe away the remaining blood from you mouth.

"Is that your semblance?"

"And why would reveal my semblance to any opponent for?"

"Touché!"

He blitz towards you again this with more muscle fibers and a lot more speed. He was so fast you barely had time to dodge the attack. He goes again but each he was getting fast and stronger to the point he manage to punch you in the face snapping your neck back before your body follow suit causing spin in the air and into the wall. You slide down the wall showing your blood on it.

"(Y/n)!!" Your team calls out.

"Mr. (L/n)!"

Goodwitch was about to make her way to you but a red and black energy ball as big as form over before a pillar of that same energy shot up into ceiling when it was done instead of you looking normal there is a sort of endoskeleton, a dark red, nearly black layer of mana. You stand on all four as you six tails sways behind. You start vomit black liquid on the ground before it turn white and forms a skeletal structure in differing states of completeness all along your body.

 You start vomit black liquid on the ground before it turn white and forms a skeletal structure in differing states of completeness all along your body

You then stand upright as the layer of mana starts to sink into your skin revealing you with longer hair and fox ears. The skeletal structure was still there as it acted like a layer of armor.

"(Y/n)?" You look at the direction of the voice to see Ei and Keqing standing a few feet away. "You okay?"

You clench and unclench your hand before looking at the skeletal structure. "Never better... but I think it's best if we call this match a draw."

Before anyone could say anything the wall that you're face imploded.

"We need to do a quick scouting after school." You whisper knowing that Ei, Keqing and Blake could hear as they all nod.

============================================

You're sitting in your team dorm room waiting on RWBY to get there. You hear a knock on the door before you get up to open it so the team could enter.

You close the door and turn to them. "Okay you guy found anything?"

"Nothing at all." Blake says.

"What do you mean?"

"It's like Blake says they're clean no criminal record, their transcripts are real." Weiss says.

"That doesn't make any sense."

"Why doesn't it make any sense that they are clean?"

"Because stink of that bitch name Cinder." You tried to rock your brain for answers.

"Who's Cinder?" Yang asks.

"Roman new boss."

[Save Sora]

[Time remain: 1week and 3 days]

'Well that's not good.'

"Okay then I might have to do my own digging. I'll start with Neo and Roman's contacts."

"But wouldn't they inform them that your looking for them?" Keqing asks.

"True... that's why (Y/n) isn't the one going." You said as you're envelop in black particles that reveal you in a two piece suit with your hair black with streaks of white that was slick back.

"What the?"

"Meet John Wick." You say before putting on a mask that hides your lower face.

"Is it wrong that I wish we were together?"

"Yang back he's mine."

"Well we could always share."

"...And that's where this conversation is done. I'll be back before class starts but if not." Out of nowhere another you appears. "He'll fill in for me."

"See Ei we can share him."

"God damn Yang!"