Chapter VI

Volume 1 start!

Would like to glimpses of what Sora, Roman and Neo had to go through after the prologue?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look over ledge of the cliff that Ozpin just throw couple of kids off of to do some sort of entrance exam to enter his school. You turn to look at him and Millie who were focused on the scroll. You walk over to the two with your bloodlust active as they look up from the scroll and at you.

"And how may we help you, Mr. (L/n)?" Ozpin asks.

"You brought me here to help with my powers from last month and not once have you came to me and say 'let's go train your powers'." You say as your bloodlust start to leak more. "I'm starting to believe that you two even know anything about my powers."

"(Y/n) please bear with us. We are working on the right regiment to help your power grow into what they're supposed to be." Millie says trying to calm you down.

"Hmph..." You turn around walking back to the ledge of the cliff as you look at the black smoke emitting off of it. 'There's part of my memories missing. And I don't what parts are missing.' You look back at the two who turn their attention back to scroll. 'And I have a feeling that they have some part in it." You close your hand dismissing the smoke.

[Warning]

[Alpha beowolf is in danger and is requesting help from it's master]

'The first grimm that I made when did I send him away?' Your eyes turn red as you find yourself looking through the eyes of the grimm who is being swarmed by other grimm and a cat faunus trying to thin the horde but failing miserably. 

You walk off the edge pummeling to the ground before turn into black smoke and dash to a treetop with something new in your [The Reaper's lift].  It resembles a black chain with a snake-like head coming out of The Reaper's longsword grip, complete with a jaw that clasps onto targets. You swing your from tree to tree with it even doing a few flip and spins mid swing until you reach where your grimm and the girl are.

You swing yourself and kick a beowolf that was going to swipe the girl from behind, skating on the grimm you switch to The Reaper's longsword and plunge it into the grimm's mask breaking it and killing the grimm. You hold the sword in a reverse grip charging it with your mana; executing [Drive] [Overdrive] in quick succession killing the grimm that were making there way to you. You look at your grimm before the message window opens up.

[It's good to see you again master]

[You've grown a bit since the last we saw each other]

"Mn." You turn to the girl who was still having a hard time with grimm on her end. "Who's the girl?" you ask as you body emits black smoke creating a beowolf that made its way to help the girl.

[I don't quite understand your question]

'My memories are fuzzy and I know the ones who I think are responsible fo it have camera around here. So tell me everything you know.'

[Alpha beowolf wishes to share everything it been through]

'Accept.'

Your mind was flooded with new information of the night where made the deal with the girl to send your grimm to help her save her sister and gather information Schnee shipments coming your way. Your body flash red as you activate your bloodlust cause the grass around to wither and die with the enemy grimm running away. You open your eyes that are now blood red as you walk to your beowolf pat its head before crushing it killing and bringing it back. You hold out the smoke from off the dead body of the grimm.