Chapter V

"Let me go!!" You look up to see your beowolf bringing the girl back by dangling her in the air and away from its body.

"It's no use he won't listen to anyone but me." You look at the grimm before you look at the makeshift holding chair that you made. "Put her in it and lock it thigh." The grimm walk to the chair.

"H-hey wait! No stop I have to get back to the manor or my sister dies." When those words came out of her mouth the grimm stops and looks at you.

"Explain."

"Uh?"

"What do you mean if you don't get back to the manor your sister is going to die?"

"Jacque Schnee is threaten me with the life of my sister if I don't work for him; he's going to kill her."

[Master she isn't lying]

[Is what your grimm said]

[He felt the negative emotion off her as she feared for her sister's health]

'You know I don't like it when people are worse than fucking demon.' You let out a sigh as you walk to the girl. "I was going to ask why you did what you did. But given the circumstance you can go... but the grimm goes with you." You watch as the grimm put the girl down both confused by what you said.

"What?!" She asks.

"Don't get me wrong I still want to get you back for what you did after I thought I saved you." You open your injured eye showing it completely white. "So the grimm is going with you ensure you life through whatever your planning on doing to save your sister and to bring back her to talk about what you're going to be doing from then on." You look to the grimm who tilt its head. "Keep out of sight, listen and protect her and her sister when she is free got it?" The grimm nods.

[Alpha beowolf now have the following skills]

[Sealth, grimm dash, pack leader and negative feed]

[Pack leader: Allows user to control 2 random grimm to help do their bidding]

[Negative feed: Feeding off negative emotions will give a power boost and health user]

"And whenever there's going to be another Schnee shipment to or passing through Vale. I want to know, got it?" You say and the girl and the grimm nods. "Good now get going."

[Mp:9000/15000]

You walk away from the area and to where Roman and Neo are waiting on you as another beowolf is being made a little smaller than the first one but beggars can't be choosers.

"That is weird to see." Neo says as she watched how the grimm was made.

"It's not my fault that this the way they're made." You sit down beside her.

"What if she rats you out to those Atlesian soldiers?" Roman asks.

"Well she can try that grimm will kill her if it feels like she's going to betray our deal." You look at the master thief. "So you know someone we can sell these to?"

"I know just the person."

Timeskip

[Showing stats]

[Name: (Y/n) (Y/n)]

[Age: 15 yr old]

[Cash: $4,000,000]

[Job: Grimm Prince]

[Title: Grimm slayer]

[Level: 67]