Chapter VII

Your eyes shot open as you look at your surrounding. "They risk their lives to try and bring me back." You look to your left to see the Deathstalker that almost killed you fight with a group that has Ei in it. You then sit up and look in front of you to see Keqing group is fighting the Nevermore. "Ok. Time to get to work!" You jump up from off the ground from your seated position.

[Hp: 5,000/25,000]

You turn to the Deathstalker before your pupils become slitted, plus your nails and canine teeth grow longer and sharper. Your hair also grows longer and spikier, and the whisker-like marks appears on your cheek.

[Tailed-beast transformation stage 1 activated]

[+15 to all stats]

[Retentive abilities have been boosted]

You grin like a madman before you disappear and reappear in front of the grimm. You quickly grab its pincers before you pull apart and your grimm arms comes from out of your chest ad slash them off before you kickflip back away from the grimm's stinger.

"Here." You throw its pincers back at it stunning it before you turn to Ei. "Can you giving me a hand here." You held out your hand that was smoking before it lit up.

"Uh. S-sure." She runs to your side and get into her stance.

You summon The Reaper's Dagger and held it in a reverse grip. "Follow my lead." You rush the grimm and stab it in the eye leaving the dagger in it as it goes up in flames. You run to the side to avoid both its stinger and Ei lightning infused sword. Ei slash at the grimm's tail trying to cut it off but its exoskeleton was to strong for Ei sword causing it to break. She jumps back to dodge it tail swipe but the grimm turns around to see you running at it with a black ball in your hand. Once close enough you thrust the ball at the grimm. "Tailed beast style: Tailed beast rasengan."

The grimm was turned into black smoke as you hold your now throbbing arm

"How are you still alive?" You turn around and look at Ei, who was the one to ask the question. "And what happened to your hair?"

You look at your hair and see that its turning white at the end. "I dunno." You turn to look at how Keqing and her group was doing, let's say not so hot at the moment. "I'll be back." You run towards the broken bridge and jump the gap.

You land into a roll as you summon The Reaper's Scythe, fusing it with Ebony and Ivory to make a high caliber sniper, you take aim and shoot the flying grimm in the wing before discarding your weapon and running to the you grab Keqing by her hand and throw to the falling grimm with you following suit.

"Wasn't that the guy got penetrated by that Deathstalker?"

"I think so Yang."

With you and Keqing, who was scared out of her mind, you tell her your plan. But you see the grimm start to heal before it levels itself before it shoot its feathers at the two of you.

'Tch.' You shadow dash in front of Keqing and scream at the feathers blowing them away. "Use that lightning dash ability of yours." You say as you grab her hand and activate your abilities at the same time create black lightning that shoot towards the grimm.

[Reaper's scythe has evolved into Death's scythe]

[Reaper's longsword has evolved into Death's longsword]

[Reaper's dagger has evolved into Death's dagger]

[Reaper's broadsword has evolved into Death's broadsword]

[Reaper's sniper has evolved into Death's sniper]

[Death's scythe has made a new skill: Black lightning dash]

Your scythe evolved just as you slash at the grimm. It turns into a large scythe with a dark red hue to it, which represents its deadly nature. The blade is long and curved, coming off the tip of the snaith at its heel. The snaith itself looks to be made out of grimm bones, and it has two grips protruding from opposite ends that resemble whittled grimm bones. The pommel on the bottom of the snaith is the same as the grip of its previous state, owing to the weapon's shape-shifting ability. When it is used to attack, it leaves behind a dark red streak in its wake, similar to the color of the weapon.

You and Keqing land on the ground roughly with you shielding her from the fall. You both slowly get up and look at the grimm that is still flying shedding some of its feathers that turn into miniature nevermores that all made their way to your group. You turn Death's scythe into its dagger form before you summon the rest of your daggers and hurl them at the small horde of summoned grimm killing some of them before all the daggers turn around coming back at you at twice the speed. You send them back to your inventory leaving out Death, which yo throw to Ruby.

"Hey red, catch!" You throw Death to Ruby and you watch how it turns into a pure black version of her scythe. "Death's rose is its name." You look back to the grimm "I hope you guys have a way to kill this thing?" You ask as you the head charges you to which you cross both of your index and middle finger. 'Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!' A smoke cloud appears around then dispersing the same time showing at least of you with a tailed beast rasengan in hand. All of you up at the grimm hitting it and chipping away its health.

[Hp:10,000/50,000]

"Get it to the ground!!" You turn around mid to see a makeshift slingshot with Ruby as the ammo.

You send out a next barrage of clones while you jump back to the group and onto the slingshot as well. Ruby hands you back your scythe and wields her own. You watch as you clone hold the grimm to the ground by its tail.

"Go!!" 

Weiss says as she fire the slingshot you and Ruby both. Your Grimm dash and Ruby's rose petal merge making black rose petal. Both scythes hooks around the grimm neck as you both slam it into the cliff. You and Ruby start to run up the cliff with the in tow, once at the top of the cliff you grimm dash further up into the air with your hand over your head.

'Fūton: Rasenshuriken!' A small ball appear before it expand with four spikes protruding from the sides you line it up to throw as soon as Ruby gets out of the but grimm even though weaken it still tries to retaliate it charge at you at high speed to which you you dodge and throw the attack into the back of the as it went further up into the air before the attack explodes killing the grimm.

Your goes white for a second before it goes back to normal and another lightning mark appears on your hand. You fall out of the falling unconscious with your transformation disappearing.

"Well that was that was better than I hoped for." Kurama says laughing.