Chapter XIII

'Okay, so... Is this what the inside of a mountain should be or am I missing something?' You ask as you drop down to inside of mount Glenn to find it hollowed out with multiple pathways. 'Eeny meeny miny moe. Which is the right road?'

You pick the middle one and down it's path to end up in a room full of insect looking monsters and scarecrows with blade on their legs. They all start to run to you with the sole purpose: kill. You smirk as you summon you scythe and hook the first one into the air before doing a 360 spin attack on the next one. You Grimm dash your way to the side the room with your scythe in a charged position it releases a black and red glow. You dash forword swing the scythe at all of them before you come to a skidding stop.

[Death's scythe has evolve into Destruction]

[All sub weapons have been evolve into Destruction sub weapons]

[Destruction will give off the same presence as Death as not to draw unwanted attention to you]

You place your scythe on your shoulder as the the last insect monster walks up to you.

"Prop into shredder." The monster was chopped up into the air before it died. "That's actually broken not having to do anything but say what attack I want."

[Yup that my ability]

"I'm not going to use it to much though." You say as you exit the room and your scythe disappearing.

"It makes sense not rely on an overpowered abilities and hone your own."

[Understandable]

You make your way down the path as scroll starts to ring.

"Yello."

"(Y/n) where are you?"

"Oh hey Ei. To answer your question, to collect something lost a long time ago. Why?"

"Our team and RWBY are going to try and arrest Torchwick..."

You stop walk before look at the next in silence.

"(Y/n)?"

"Do what you want do have a more important things to deal with right now." You say as you quickly summon your longsword to split a tree in half by slicing upwards. "But do be careful. Because he is a slippery bastard that would anything not get captured."

"Okay, good luck."

"Same to you. Love you."

"Love you too."

You hang up the call as you place your longsword into the ground and you patting off a spot of fire from off your trenchcoat. "That was to close for comfort."

[Trench coat of the Darkslayer has evolve into the shadow's eminence]

Your outfit change to a styled like a popped collar overcoat. Gold and purple trim adorn a dark jacket, shirt, pants, and high boots. A long hood casts a shadow to hide the upper half of your face. 

You dash down the pathway and into a dead end. "Well I'll be damned. To think I was doing so good." You close your eyes and place your hand on the wall before your eyes fly opens. "Stinger!"

The wall was obliterated showing a katana in middle of the room. the tsuka string seems to be braided from white and dark blue material. The blade features several intricate ornaments, most notable is a relief of a dragon at the endpoint of the hilt and with an ornate bronze guard with dragon motifs.

"Is that?"

[The Yamato]

[Said to as strong as the four relics]

You go to grab the hilt of the katana as your scroll begins to ring."

"Help!!! Torchwick has a big mech chasing us!!"

"Sun calm down will ya!"

"Where's (Y/n)!?"

"Can you stop your constant screaming I'm trying retrieve something without have my eardrums burst!"

"(Y/n) are you soon finish with what your doing?"

"I would believe so."

"Good cause they didn't take your warning and now Torchwick is on Blake and Sun."

You pull the Katana out of the ground as it started to glow before it stop.

[You acquire: The Yamato]

[Skill unlock: Teleportation]

[Skill unlock: Judgement cut]

"Send me your coords."

"There."

You look at your scroll and smile as you swing the Yamato two time making a cross slash that slice the air open and you walk through and appear beside Ei.

"Hey there."

"What the- (Y/n)!?" She looks you up and down. "And what's with the wardrobe change?"

Where is he?"

"Over there." You look to where she pointed to see RWBY giving Roman's mech a beating.

"You guys didn't need. You just wanted show off your team coordination." You say as you walk to them as they froze the mech causing to fall apart.

"I just had it polished." Roman says as he looks at the destroyed mech. He looks you to see you standing there. "And who are you suppose to be?"

You kick him back and place the same foot on his before pulling back the hood. "You just don't learn, do you Roman?"

"Kid?" Roman say confused. "You're not supposed to be here. You're supposed to be on your deathbed."

"Oh so you were aware of what happened to me then." You place more pressure on him as the girls looks at you. "What did you do Roman?"

"Neo a little help here."

You put up your hand to block Hush as you look at Neo before she spin her body in a way so that she could kick off Roman. You flip back to the girls before you glare at them before you connect the dots.

"Heheh... HAHAHA." You had a single tear run down your face. "I see that's how it is."

"(Y/n)?"

"I don't want any of you to intervene you got that." You glare at them over your shoulder before you pull back the hood over your face. "I'm going enjoy what I'm going to do you two backstabbing pieces of shit!"

You blitz to them with Yamato in hand you swing at Roman but it was a feint the real attack is the Grimm claw that was wielding your scythe that was aim at Neo.

Neo manage to see the attack and block it wasn't able block the front kick sending her back. You turn to Roman who has his cane aimed at you and was about fire but he was pull into the by a mini nevermore before it lets him go and you hit him at the right moment sending him into Neo.

[Kid calm down]

[Your negativity is causing you to undergo your Grimm transformation]

"I think he knows... he just wants them to die for betraying his trust..."

You hold a rasenshuriken over your head as your eyes are shown red and crack like marks running around them.

"Begone from my sight and to never to be seen again. Demon style: Rasenshuriken."

You hurl the attack at them only to hear glass breaking and airship flying away.

"Damn!" You walk away from the scene as everyone just watched in shock.

"Is (Y/n) going to be alright?"

"I don't know Ruby."