Chapter X

"Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so." Ms. Goodwitch says as she walks off the airship. 

The group stops, and Jaune, grunting and carrying a large case with six empty glass jars on top, tries to catch up with them and ends up bumping into Cardin. The bully scowls at Jaune, who attempts to feign innocence by whistling tunelessly. You look at Jaune with an eyebrow raised.

'I guess that's something that I was not informed about.' You watch as they leave the group of students.

"Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!" Ms. Goodwitch says before taking out a... mug from out of... nowhere.

'I- do I even want to question where she got that from?' You ask.

"Do you want the answer?" Kurama asks.

'No I'm good.'

"So where we going to have our little date?" Ei asks as she leans forwards while walking beside you.

"Well I did plan something different from what I told you yesterday." You say pulling out a basket of thin air. "How about a picnic date?"

"You can't be serious. What about the assignment?"

You hold out your hand as two jar full of tree sap drops into it. "Done. Now we can go on that date. And don't worry about the surrounding grimm I've got that covered."

You pull out a large blanket and spread it out on the ground and place the food and drinks on it before you sit down.

"I see you're well prepared for this." Ei says finally giving in before she sits down beside you and takes a bite out of a piece of chicken. "This is really good."

Let's just say that (Y/n) has that W rizz skill maxed out

Timeskip

"(Y/n)!! We need your help." Ruby says as she runs into the cafeteria and to your table.

"Hm?" You look up at her. "Depends what's the problem?"

"WeissandBlakegotintoafightaboutthewhitefangandfaunusthenBlakeaccidentallyrevealthatshe'safaunusthensheranawayandhasn'tcomebacklastnight." Ruby says very fast. So fast that even Kurama and Destruction were having problem understanding her.

"Huh, she finally reveal herself?" You let out a sigh as you get up from your group. "Okay so I might not come back tonight so don't wait up."

"(Y/n) aren't you forgetting something?" Ei says as you turn to her and give her a light peck on the lips. "Good, now go find Blake."

You hold out your hand to Ruby who looks at it awkwardly. "Take my hand it will be faster than just using your speed alone."

She takes your hand and your activate [black lightning/ withering rose petal/ grimm dash] and disappear from the table and arrive at team RWBY dorm.

"WOAH!!!" Ruby shouts as she looks back down the hall and at her team's door.

"I know awesome, right?" You ask before you gesture her to open the door.