Chapter XIX

"Devour it all. Gluttony!"

A few weeks later (Ei POV)

It's been 3 weeks since (Y/n) went MIA/KIA. The team has been the same. Team RWBY has been trying to cheer us up, but it doesn't. Not after what I heard, he said before flying off.

"Thanks for being best, the girlfriend a guy could ask for."

When we went to where the explosion happened, all that was there was his form shifting weapon and his katana. When I went to pick them up, the shifting weapon broke apart into its various forms. Not seeing any other way of going about it, I decided to give the various forms to whom they would be appropriate.

It was the day of the Vytal festival, and RWBY dominated their fight, especially Ruby, with her new scythe.

"They seem to be doing well." Keqing says, sitting between Izumi and I.

"Yeah, just look at Ruby go. To think she would change up her fighting style to accommodate for two scythe. The way she switches from Crescent Rose to Rose of death mid swing is elegant." Izumi says as she watches Ruby plunges to the ground with Rose of death, destroying her opponent's aura.

"Yes, that is true, but you can't forget about the others." I said as I looked to the others fighting.

Blake swings Death's shroud from a far sending out a black aura strike that hit her opponent fast and sending out of the ring before she looks at the weapon before smiling and changing it into Gambol Shroud.

"Jackpot!" Yang shouts as she hits her opponent back before blitzing behind them and fires black bullets from her new Ember of destruction. She then joins her gauntlets into one before firing, sending her opponent out of the ring and breaking their aura. "Hell yeah!"

"I don't think Weiss is going make everyone see her new weapon for too long..." I said, pointing at Weiss.

Weiss plunge her rapier into the ground, sending black ice to her opponent with a barrage of black fire balls to ensure that they don't escape. In the end, that fight didn't last long.

(??? POV)

"Those four have gotten stronger. Haven't they master."

"Yes, they have. But that's more than likely that brat's doing before he killed himself."

"But they still won't be a problem for you."

(???)

'That letter says that I'm supposed to come here if I want to know about (L/n)'s whereabouts. But I don't see anyone here.' A thud came from behind the person.

As they turned around to see a figure in a cloak that an assassin would wear and their face covered by a Grimm mask. "Millie von Kagetora. You came, that's good, I wouldn't want to interrupt something as important as the Vytal festival." The cloaked figure says as they walk past Millie, gesturing her to follow them. "I'll get to the point. He's dying, and I'm trying to help keep him alive."

"You have him and didn't think to bring him somewhere so he could get better medical attention!?"

Millie shouts at the person as they continue to lead her to a broken down building.

"I would appreciate it if you could stop your shouting. You're going alert the others." As the person said, that five dark figures drop in front of them and point their weapons at Millie, causing her to draw for weapon; dual short swords.

The figure sighs disappointingly before everybody is forced to kneel under an unknown pressure.

"I'm not in the mood for childish behavior." He says, looking at five figures before turning to Millie. "And you... you haven't done anything wrong."

The pressure was gone, and everyone was able to stand up. "How is he doing?"

One of the dark figures stepped forward, pulling down their mask and hood. "His condition is only getting worse." The person was now revealed to be Toga. "We're worried that he won't be able to make it."

"Toga..." The figure grabs a handful of Toga's hair and pulls her to their and removes their mask so Toga can their face. "The mayor fact that I'm here and going strong means that, that son of a ungrateful, unworthy bitch is going to make it. Do you understand?"

"Yessir!" She shouts out as fast as possible.

"That goes for all of you. (Y/n) won't die because of this woman right here." The figure points at Millie.

"And how do you propose she's going to it?" Toga asks.

"She's from another world just like you all." Millie was shocked that the person knows about her origins. "Meet Millie Von Kagetora... or as she's known in     (Y/n)'s world, Lucy Morningstar, the daughter of Lucifer, and thenext heir to the throne of hell."

"How do you who I am!?" Millie shouts.

The figure laughs before they start to take off the cloak, revealing a low burst cut fade with the color being half white and (h/c) with a set of fox ears with one of them being cutted. Next was the mask that revealed red slitted eyes and whisker marks with the skin tone being pale white with cracks.

"Hello Millie. How have the kid's friends been?"

"(Y/n)?"

"Wrong. I'm his semblance that has taken form, so I could find a way to save him. Call me Kuruma if you will."