Chapter XI

You're height is around Yang's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You land where you know Roman had his base of operation is an all black outfit.

 You walk upto the door and kick it open. "Honey I'm home!!!" You shout out as guns were pointed at you. "You should that I'm a hard bastard to kill." Your body start to produce electricity as you start to blitz all over the place take out White Fang members one by one, only to be hit by a aura piercing round that hit you in the shoulder.

"Neither Roman or that raging bull name Adam is going to like the fact that someone came here and killed all of these faunus." You hear the clicks of heels coming the stairs and that voice that just seems to not to leave your head. "So I'll ask once who the hell are you?" She points her umbrella at you.

You change back into your regular attire and smile at her. "Hey there Neo... how've you been?"

She furrows her brow and thrusted the umbrella at you causing you to panic and grimm dash away and behind her putting a... suggestive hold. "Let me go!" She shouts with a flushed face.

"Neo, it's me (Y/n)."

"No you're not!" She starts to sob. "He died months ago... so you can't fool m-" 

You turn her around and pull her into a tender kiss before pulling away. "I know what I told Roman but even I wasn't sure if I was going to make it." You place your forehead with hers. "I am sorry I didn't come back earlier but there's things I need to do before I come, okay?"

She answer by kissing you and pushing you down to the ground before straddling your waist. "You unbelievable fuck you made mourn over your 'death' and when I decided to move on you come back only to leave again."

"I need to save Sora before she's killed after that I'll be here with you again and we can take a step out of this life and start a family of our own with Roman being the black sheep of our little family." You say laughing and Neo joins in. You scroll goes off and you answer it without reading the caller ID. 

"Hey bae when are you getting back?" 

Your eyes open wide out of fear. "I'll back soon enough Ei so go to sleep." You hang up the and quickly grab Neo's hands. "Wait Neo it's not what you think... okay it's exactly what you think. But listen I swear nothing happen between other than one simple date."

"You think I want to hear that! I going to fuck-"

"Right here? Aren't you afraid that Roman will walk in on us." You say with a smug face as you put her hands behind and keep them there with [Grimm bind]. You kiss her again before you take her off of you. "Now you be a good girl and stay here until the effect wears off or until Roman gets back."

You walk away from Neo and to where there was a hole in the roof and took off flying back to Beacon.

"Neo you wouldn't believe who I saw tonight-" Roman says walking into the hideout. "What the hell happened while I was gone!?" He shouts as he runs to free Neo.

"(Y/n)'s back, isn't he?" Neo asks.

"Yes. Yes he is." Roman says.

With you

You land on the roof of the dorm buildings as your wings disintegrates into black smoke.

'Bullet hole in the shoulder isn't the best way to go in, now is it?' You place your hand over the wound for a few seconds before you remove it with a .50 bmg bullet. 'The bullets don't even have any effect on me.' You watch as the wound close up as you crush the bullet before making your way to your dorm.

[Quest incoming]

[Acquire the Yamato]

'Because I know where or what the Yamato is.'

[Look to the mountain peak]

'Well then I'll go get soon. But for now I need some sleep.' You open the door to your dorm and made your way to bed only for the lights to turn on with your team and team RWBY all there looking and judging you. "And what is this, an intervention?" You say as look at Ei.

"Why did you do it (Y/n)?" She asks.

"Did what?"

"Kill those White Fang members."

"So that's what this is about. Huh." You grow three tails like back at the docks.

"You're a faunus too (Y/n)?"

"No. I'm something more, akin to mystical beast. But to why I did what I did is so that Adam does run coming back for revenge. And so did find out Blake is working with humans."

"You knew?" Blake ask.

"I've always known. Like how I knew Wiess didn't mean to be a bitch about misguided faunus. And Ruby's obsession over wanting to play with your ears and my tails, which by the way no." You say as Ruby was just about touch your tails." Everything that I do is calculated to have the best outcome that way my friends are out of harm's way." You start to think about Sora. 'I will get you back.'

Unknown place

'Please hurry, Darkness apostle, (Y/n)' A womanly figure says as she looks at a hieroglyphic showing you holding a dead of female with Grimm surrounding you and Nexus floating in the air.

Arc I completed