Chapter XII

You walk into the cafeteria to see Team RWBY, JPNR and your team having a food fight. "Hold on. What the flip are you guys doing!?" You shout out only for a pie to hit you in the face.

"Oh!" You hear as the pie slid off your face.

You wipe off the rest of the pie and started to close the door.

"So are we going to stand here all day or we going to fight?"

"Yang!?" Ruby shouts out as Yang falls to her back after you hit her with a can of bepsi. "Attack him!"

"Famous last words."

You smile as you run to the group and kick up two bread sticks to use as weapon to block an overhead attack from Keqing.

"I always knew you'd be the first to turn your back against the empire." You drop one of the bread sticks and grab Keqing's arm before you toss her to the side and embedded in to a pillar.

You twist your body to avoid a thrust attack from Pyrrha and Weiss; one from the front and the other from behind. You grab their weapons and pull them close to you. "Any of you ladies free for a ride...?" You ask them as they started to blush a little before show them a devilish smirk. "...to doctor's office." You spin them around  before lifting them up before slamming them down into the ground. "Hm?"

You look to see Nora swinging her turkey hammer down at you. The attack throws you back as Ei comes rushing in to finish you off. You smirk as she got closer, Ei swings her weapon at you causing you to grab it and breaking before you grab her by the head and place your bread stick at her throat. "(Y/n) let's talk about this." Ruby says as stops the others from attacking. "We're friends (Y/n). And we can still be friends."

"When the teams were announced you said our teams would the best of best but you slow took them away from me." You says as you look back Ei.

"(Y/n) please... I love you."

"Sorry I don't have any heartstrings left for you tug on.  You want compassion? Move on. You want fair?Tough shit. Times wasting so pick your side all of you. The empire or the bitch I'm going to kill." You point your bread stick Ruby.

"Well I say down with the empire." You feel something sharp penetrated through your chest with your heart. "You should have stayed dead. (Y/n), the apostle of darkness."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You jolt awake holding your chest and breathing heavily.

"(Y/n)?" You hear Ei as she sits up. "What's wrong babe?"

You look at her with a saddened smile. "It's nothing, just a nightmare."

Ei gets close to you and places her hands around your waist. "You want to talk about it?" She asks before she rests her head on your shoulder.

"It was a dream where our team was having a food fight with teams RWBY and JPNR. I walked into the cafeteria and got hit with a pie to the face..." You let out a laugh as well as Ei. "I then started to beat the everlasting shit out of you guys then I died." You said as you move your hand to your face.

"It sounded nice in the beginning and something I would do to you." She laughs.

"I don't know how to feel about that."

"Why are you guys up?" You turn to see Keqing waking up and looks at her scroll. "It 4 in the morning. Go back to sleep."

"Can't our leader here had a nightmare."

"What is he, five?"

You chuckled before your body begin to shrink. "Yes, yes I am." You stand up and jump out of the bed. "... By the way I'm stuck like this for next 5 hours or so." You open the door to have your head cut clean off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Motherfucker!" You jump up shouting. "The fuck?" You look around to see that you're still in your dorm room but it's now day time.

"Oh you you're finally awake. Well that's good."

"Izumi?" You look to the door. "Are you real?"

"What do you mean? Of course I am."

"So that means if I go through the door I won't die."

"I mean I just walked in from it so I would believe so... Are you okay (Y/n)?

You get up and go to the door. You hesitate to open it. "I've been dreaming nothing but my death since last night so I don't know what to believe." You open the door to find yourself on a mountain top.

"When will you come to your senses and fulfill the prophecy and kill Nexus?" You hear a voice beside of you.

You turn to the voice. "When I'm strong enough to fight him I will do it."

"That's good to know... Also he has not only Sora but someone you know."

"I see... Are you reason for my endless deaths?"

"No that would be Nexus try to buy himself time or the true threat to Remnant: Selam."

"Can you get me out of it?"

"Sure I can but the next you fall asleep I won't be able to help you without being near you. So come and get me, I'm on mount Glenn."

"You're Yamato, I take it then."

"mhm."

You wake up to find yourself in the Forever forest with your beowolves guarding you.

"Now to get Yamato." Your grimm dissolve as you get up. Your eyes glows red as your pitch black wings unfurls from your back and you take off.