Chapter 2: Family

I'm the first born... technically. Here's how the story goes:
When I was born, my mom aþftnd dad weren't married. Well, two years later, my dad cheated on my mom with some girl in the Philippines, that's how I got a brother. His name... RJ. Well, my mom told him to fuck off. She allowed him to see me whenever he wanted, but that was very rare, because after knocking up that girl, he moved to Florida. Here in Guam, my mom went through two boyfriends--one of which, I really liked... but that didn't last that long. She then met my stepdad. I call him my stepdad, but up till now, 8 or 9 years later, they're still not married. Since she met him, I've gained 4 brothers... 2 step brothers and 2 half brothers. Hold on. Did I forget to mention that in Florida, my father made a stupid decision to marry the bitch he met at a bar? Oh yeah! And he got her pregnant 3 times. Yup. He gave me 3 more brothers. No sisters in this family... all boys! I call her a bitch, because she is one! She ruined everything.... She convinced my dad to move to Saint Martin--a carribbean island that's colonized by the Dutch and French. He's on foreign soil, and that fucking bitch face won't let him leave. Okay... I'm going to take a deep breath and continue without getting out of hand... I'll try.... Where was I? Oh yeah. The bitch. I'm supposed to call her my stepmother I guess, but I will nrver concider her my mother. I only have one mom and one dad, not two of each! And I refuse to say otherwise. My grandparents on my mom's side are close to me... well, we've frown apart over the years. I used to live with them throughout elementary school. My grandpa's mom, in other words: my great grandma, is 94 years old and counting. My grandparents take care of her 24/7. It's a lot of work and patience, but I don't really mind, because she's awesome! Why is my family broken? Oh.... well.... my mom and stepdad always seem to be fighting, and when they're fighting, they're mad at the world, including the rest of us. It pisses me off. Like, damn! If you two are going to fight 5 times out of the week, then stay seperated. I wouldn't mind that. I don't know if you guys noticed, but I'm not fond of him. He's mean, short-tempered, confusing, almost bipolar, and he'san ass hole! My mom deserves better! Ugh! Oh!!! Did I tell you guys about the reason I moved to Saipan? What does that have to do with family, you ask? Well, when my 8 year old brother, Don, was born, my stepfather decided to move to Saipan for a job. My mom agreed with him and went to Saipan, along with my brother..... but not me. That's whh I stayed with my grandparents. A year or two later, I begged my mom to take me with her. I felt like an outcast, which I was. It was like my mom would rather take care of this fucking douche bag, instead of her own daughter.... okay. I can't talk about this anymore. Bye.