Chapter 19: Update

Hey everybody! I haven't been having the best.... summer. Everything seems to be going wrong, and I feel like the universe is against me... but we've all felt like that at some point, right? Well, my life is getting worse by the day... I don't know how I'll survive high school like this. I know that others have done it... others have gone through a whole lot worse... but I just hate to think about summer ending. I'll be going to a school that I comeplete despise. I'll still be living in a house filled with people that I swear hate me.... or at least... they act like it. Not that I blame them. I'll be stuck in a place where it's absolutely impossible to make friends... not that I want to. I used to think that I was invincible, you know? I used to think that nothing bad would or could never happen to me.... I used to believe that I have an amazing life. Now, I would give anything to just switch places with somebody... I want to just give up on everything. No one seems to care if I do... Don't worry though... I'm not going to do anything "stupid"... as my friend puts it. AC... I talk to her about it, but that doesn't really help me. I'm trying. Other than that.... Everything seems to be the same with me.... I guess. As you can see, I haven't been talking about my life in a while... Well, that's because I hate thinking about it. I hate thinking about the past. It just takes away from the present. Oh well. I don't know. I'm starting to get into songwriting.... Although, the song I'm working on right now is kind of depressing... depending on how you look at it. I'm gonna go now. Bye people of the world! Talk to you next time.