Chapter 11: Tips and tricks

Hey. I'm bored out of my mind... and everyone is starting piss me off, so I decided to write another chapter.

Tips on how to get through family trips:

1. Bring earphones... and back up earphones... and back up earphones for your back up earphones... You get the idea right? (This helps drown out all stupid... annoying sounds and/or questions they tend to force onto you.)

2. Kiss up to your parents, but not too much... You don't want them suspecting you did something stupid.... especially if you did something that'll piss them off. (This way, if you manage to fuck up or piss someone off... they will most likely overlook some things, because you're not on their bad side... yet.)

3. Make damn sure that your phone or tablet is charged fully and full of games and music. (This keeps you busy while you follow everybody around. Make sure to use those earphones I told you about.)

4. Bring your own snacks... and make sure to hide them in a bag or something. (Make sure that you are the only one who knows about this secret stash... or you'll surely lose it to everyone else. Just in case... maybe you should pack a snack that they hate. Yeah. Do that!)

5. Work on tuning things out. It really comes in handy (We all have that one relative that talks and talks and talks and talks about really stupid shit... Yeah. Just tune them out.)

That's all for now. I need to sleep... because I am verg very tired now. Don't forget to vote... comment... and share. If yiu guys need help or want me to talk about a specific topic, please tell me. I'll gladly take suggestions. Okay, I'm going to go now. Talk to you tomorrow... or whenever I'm bored. Bye bye!!!