Chapter 23: Random Ass Update

Hey. I just decided to update you all on what has happened since I last wrote, which was a very VERY long time ago. First, I'm now in 4th quarter of high school and failing one class. I will dedicate an entire chapter to that freak show... Anyways, it's been really tough, which is why I haven't been updating any of my stories for a long while. Second, I am single and proud! Me and Gabe broke up a while actually, but I kept writing and rewriting this chapter, because every time I would write, something came ul, and then the chapter was too short to publish, so I just kept restarting. Third, I am still fighting depression, but it's gotten a little better with the help of my new friends (squad). They are amazing... but sadly, some of my other friends from SACS have lost touch with me, and that's totally fine, because that's what happens most of the time. It's just that the friends I've lost are the ones that I honestly thought I would never lose touch with. Fourth, I was just told that I HAVE to go to Academy next year... again, which is kind of what motivated me to write this chapter.

Hate to break it to you all, but I feel like this story is just not happening anymore.

I will write three more chapters, and this book with be completed.

Let me know what you want me to cover in the next chapter in the comments (advice, a certain topic, or I'll answer a question of yours). If u want, you can DM me so it's anonymous.

P.S. I've listened to Pentatonix (this amazing occapella group) since 3 years ago, and they have been my latest OBSESSION! Go check them out guys! They are so underrated...

Okay. I hope to see you guys in the next chapter. If you want, you can check out my other stories if you're bored or something... Idk. You do you! Don't forget to like, comment, and share! Thanks for reading everyone! Love you!!!