Chapter 16

Hi guys. Sorry about my last chapter... I got..... out of hand? I just don't really..... I hate the high school I'm going to.... and that means my life will suck even more. If you haven't noticed yet.... my life isn't exactly the best... and now it'll be even more horrible. Today I was wondering about how I can make myself get better.... or.... get myself to love life again. Nothing came to mind. I felt to fucked up that I had a huge break down.... again. My grandparents were with me, and then they had to call my mom up.... It wasn't good... I'll tell you that. I'm sure that most of you know what I'm talking about.... feeling lonely... like an outcast... or a complete failure. I've accepted the fact that life was never promised to be easy. I've accepted that I'm the reason I'm like this.... the reason I feel like shit all the fucking time. I know.... that I'm not the center of everyone's universe.... and that you guys all have lives too. I just kind of lost motivation to live mine. Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything stupid.... at least I hope not. I'm just saying how I feel. That's all. That's the reason I created this book in the first place. Thanks for listening guys!

I don't know if you read my other stories.... but check them out if you can. I use them to vent too.... but in an indirect way I guess. Well, anyways.... I don't think I'll be updating some of them for a while, because I just don't find much motivation or interest in them anymore... but I'll try to update, cause I know others like it. What else? Hmm.... oh.. just to be cheery and happy for once.... I'll talk about...... hmmm... Oh! I don't think I mentioned this, but I watch a bunch of TV series. I'm into stuff like: Supernatural.... Finding Carter..... Once Upon a Time.... Pretty Little Liars (it's not bad)..... The Vampire Diaries.... The Originals..... Teen Wolf.... The Whispers..... Stuff like that. I could go on forever. Comment what's your favorite or list of TV series that you watch. I would love some suggestions, because as of now.... most of the shows I watcb only have one season left or so... cough... cough... The Vampire Diaries.... cough.... Pretty Little Liars..... cough... possibly Teen Wolf. Well.... I'm going to go now and hopefully get some sleep tonight.... maybe not. I mean.... I never really have a good sleep ever.... but a girl can dream.... I don't even have dreams... I have nightmares..... Okay.... Off topic... Man! I was trying so hard to end this chapter with a high note. Oh well.... maybe next time. Talk to you later. Bye guys!!!! And girls!!!!!!