Chapter 22

"Shh— Lou. Fucking hell... Shit, pause for a minute, or we'll wake mmm...or we'll wake everyone else up. Fuck—" I pant, caught in between the burning flames of Louis' passionate embrace and the innate need to do the responsible thing and avoid getting caught.

His lips raucously meet my cherry-stained ones, with my back dangerously making contact against the garage wall, emitting a far too loud cry for the hour of the night. His hands find purchase in my hair, tugging at curls, fisting the ringlets at the back of my head, slightly dampened with sweat from the club and lake water, while bringing our lips together once again with an almost punishing ferocity. His nimble fingers then make their way to the opening of my blouse, beginning to lower the satin off one of my shoulders due to the many unopened buttons while sucking a bruising mark to the bare skin now exposed.

His hand clutches the flesh of my thigh, now around his waist, leaving me balanced on one leg with the majority of my weight supported against the wall and on his body. Pulling back a moment to hoist me up against the wall and properly wrap my both legs around his hips (disregarding my weak attempts at rationality earlier), he cups my chin in his hand, brings his lips to mine once again, and begins trailing them all over my body.

"I. Can't. Keep. My. Hands. Off. Of. You." he husks into my ear while punctuating each word with a searing kiss to either my swollen lips, my cheeks, my neck, or any other part of my body he can reach at the moment.

He then pulls back slightly and asks in a much softer tone while caressing my face with his thumb, running it over the pads of my eyelids and eyelashes, causing my eyes to flutter shut of their own accord, "How is it possible that I get the most gorgeous boy in the world all to myself?" leading to an embarrassingly high whine escaping my throat in desperation as I cling to his body, causing him to emit an almost feral growl due to my reactions and slam my body back onto the wall while attacking my lips with his hungry ones once again.

If we continue the way we are going, there is no way in hell we won't get caught, especially not by the staff, given that their holdings are right next to the garage where we are currently acting like starving men, finally receiving nourishment after aeons of starvation.

At times like this, I curse Mark and his lavish lifestyle because if it wasn't for his wealth (and generosity), the staff wouldn't have a small villa on the property right next to the garage, fully equipped with multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, two kitchens/dining rooms, and a living room. In turn, making it so easy for us to blow mine and Louis' cover, especially since a large portion of them who didn't have families to go home to chose to stay there for convenience, one also being Josh the nights he worked.

As a result of this, I find myself saying to Louis in a tone I barely recognise as mine own, "Lou we—we really need to stop, or else everyone... else your entire staff is going to nnngh... is going to think you're fucking me in here..." with my words hitching at the end due to the burning pool of desire spreading in my gut as Louis' lean torso firmly presses against my growing member, providing me with some much-craved friction.

Grinning like the absolute menace he is, he replies, "Wouldn't be such a bad thing if they did, now would it, baby? After all, it isn't much far from the truth," while teasingly running his hand along the outline of my cock and simultaneously groping my bum. He, however, then pulls away with a smirk and mischievous glint in his eyes and says, "But I will of course respect your wish, my darling, and stop," while making a show of unwrapping his hands from my body and going to lower my legs from his hips with a devilish wink.

I have no idea what happens in that moment, but it's as though his actions flip some sort of switch in me, causing all rationality to escape my mind, with the only thoughts racing through it now being LouisLouisLouis and CloserCloserCloser, leading to my body seemingly acting on a mind of its own.