(10) Booster seat

(edit- added picture of their car)

DANIEL POV

A smile was still plastered on my lips as I left the kitchen. I swear no matter how many years pass, my wife and I still act like we're in our twenties.

I felt Amelia in the kitchen to change my now soaked clothes. She was just finishing up with the dishes, cleaning out the sink and starting the dishwasher.

I stopped as I passed the living room. The dogs are laying on the couch, their big bodies almost completely blocking my view of Micheal.

They aren't supposed to be on the couch but I suppose I can make an exception this one time. Micheal doesn't know the rules of the house yet. That reminds me that Amelia and I need to sit him down and have a serious conversation about rules, rewards, and punishments.

I continue on my way, making a mental note to ask Amelia's opinion on the subject. In our room I go our shared walk in closet. Amelia's side of the closet is filled with all kinds of clothes, for every different occasion and everything in between. Her clothes come in an array of colors while my side has different tones of grey, black, white and brown. I am not the most colorful person but there has been times when Amelia has bought me something outside of my comfort zone. And who was I to tell her no? If it made her happy and it made her smile I would wear it seven days of the week.

I pull off my clothes, throwing them in the dirty hamper for darks. We have two different dirty hampers in our closet, one for darks and one for lights. It makes it much easier to do laundry, not having to sort through the clothes when it is time to wash them.

I dig around and find my favorite pair of grey sweats, they also happen to be Amelia's favorite but for a different reason than me, and a plain black shirt. I slip them on and leave he on, making sure to turn off the lights and close the closet door. We keep the bedroom door open so the dogs can come lay in here if they choose to do so.

Amelia is walking out of the kitchen when I get back. Her eyes immediately go down to my pants. I give her a sly smirk and she return it with her own mischievous smile. She walks up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, pushing her body up against mine. Her slightly damp shirt is cold through the fabric of mine, but she has dried off enough not to get my new clothes wet. I wrap my arms around her waist, my hands resting on her perfect cheeks.

"You look so good baby, you know how much I like those on you." She whispers into my ear, in a seductive way, moving her hips against mine. My dick hardens in my pants, she knows what she's doing to me, she always does. I hold onto my self control and refuse to increase the friction between us that my rising arousal so desperately wants.

"More please?" Micheals sweet voice cuts into our moment, stopping me from responding to Amelia and possibly taking things further. He is leaning over the back of the couch, holding out his now empty sippy cup. I am almost surprise on how easily he became accustomed to the new babyish cup. I would have expected more of a fight with him, but most little boys could not argue with things they know they need. He must be accepting his younger side.

I let out a quiet, grateful sigh. There are always risks with having any intimate moments with each other when Littles are around. Little boys definitely do not need to see anything to inappropriate for them.

Amelia immediately moves away from me, positioning herself in front of me, hiding my slightly noticeable boner. She smiles sweetly at Micheal and says "Of course sweetie, good job for using your manors." A small smile tugs at Micheal's lips and I make a note to myself that he enjoy praise.

Amelia takes the cup and passes it back to me. I take it and quickly turn around, walking behind the island and effectively hiding any possible signs of my ragging hormones from the little boy on the couch.