(13) Lunch

AMELIA POV

I hold Michele's hand in mine gently as we leave the changing room. I didn't think any of the clothes would fit him, but I hadn't realized he was so small. Even the extra small was big on him.

It breakers my heart how malnourished he is. How could his other foster parents not take care of the kids properly. Only doing this for money is something I will never understand.

I put all of the clothes in my arm on the return car, and readjust my purse. Now all we have to do is find Daniel. I have a feeling I know where we wondered off to.

I start heading over to the kids section, and see Daniel heading over towards our direction.

"None of the clothes fit him." I say as we get to Daniel. He smiles but quickly covers it up.

"There's a kids section we can go look at, see if any of those will fit." He says, and so we do just that.

We go to the kids section, Micheal's hand still in mine. Daniel and I start looking through the brightly colored clothes, and Micheal just stands there.

"Is there anything you like sweetie? We can see if we can find you the correct size." He shakes his head and looks at the floor.

"Here I'll take Micheal and we'll try on these shirts and these pants,

I think they will fit." Daniel says, clothes in his arms.

"Okay honey, I'll keep looking, text me when you find the right size." I say. Daniel takes Micheal's hand and they walk back to the changing room.

I go back to looking at the clothes, picking out ones that would look cute on Micheal but he would also not throw a fit over.

MICHEAL POV

I'm back in the changing room. This time with Daniel.

He hangs up the clothes on the hooks, while I just stand there. Things seem to be moving so fast, me and Amelia just left here and now I'm back.

"Okay kiddo, let's try on the large shirt first." Daniel start to undress me before I can try and do it myself. In only a few seconds he has the new shirt on me. It is white with a spider-man cartoon on it.

"This could work, maybe a size smaller though." He takes the shirt off of me and puts on another one. This one fits snugly.

"Perfect. Do you like it bud?"

"Yeah." It wasn't massive on me, and it was soft. Like Daniel said, it was perfect.

"Yeah." I nod. He gets out his phone from his pocket and does some quick typing e before putting it away.

"Now pants." Daniel puts my shirt back on me, and takes my shoes and pants off. He has me step in some black pants. They aren't long and they don't slide off my hips.

Daniel puts his fingers in the waistband, tugging on it. He smiles at me before having me take them off.

He has me try on a pair of sweatpants, shorts and some other pants before we leave. He pulls his phone out again for a second before putting it away again.

"Let's go bud." Daniel says, gathering all of the clothes in his hand, and grabbing one of my hands with his free one.

Unlike Amelia, Daniel only puts a few clothes on the return rack but keeps others.

When we get back to Amelia she has a few clothes in her hands.

"I'll take that babe," Amelia gestures for the clothes in Daniels hand. "Can you go find some undies for Michael?" She ask Daniel.