Chapter 6

____________________________Third-person POV:

Third-person POV:

After the boring economics class,  the grey-haired omega was passing through the canteen corridor,  to get the food,  when he was stopped by a hand.  He was pulled back into a hard chest, and he turned back glaring,  knowing well who would have done it.

Jungkook smirked seeing the Omega,  and started dragging him towards his table.  Taehyung struggled to pull his hand back,  but it was of no use,  as the male was muscular and strong.
" Where do you think you are taking me ?"  the Omega growled,  and the Alpha laughed,  mocking the Omega.
" Get food for me " the Alpha told, and the Omega
sneered.
" And why would I do that?"  the Omega questioned, folding his arms and glaring at the older male.
" Because I said so",  the Alpha replied nonchalantly.
" Besides,  I guess that you would surely want me to help  and guide you for your project " the alpha challenged,  and the omega cursed under his breath.

" Thank you so much for your concern,  Jeon.  But I can help myself,  and I don't want any professional acquaintance"   the omega said and walked away from the table.

" Why are you always bickering with Tae? " Yugyeom asked,  and Jungkook shrugged his shoulder. 

" He is too sassy and bold for an omega " the alpha grumbled,  and Benjamin nodded.
" He has received many proposals,  and he doesn't even care about them.
He is too much prideful and arrogant.  Besides,  he isn't even that pretty " the beta continued,  rolling his eyes.

" I will take his pride away and I will make him fall for me,  and then break him. Such arrogant omegas deserve it Jungkook sneered.
" Wow! So Jungkook,  are you up for a bet? " Benjamin asked enthusiastically,  and Jungkook smirked nodding.
" And what are you going to do in case you fail to woo the omega? " Adam asked,  striking a nerve.  Jungkook hissed upon hearing that.  He was very prideful and competitive,  and many had fallen for his charms and words,  so he believed that wooing the younger omega would not be a great deal.
" We are never gonna talk about failing a bet where I am involved,  Adam.  Watch out before you spew your words" the alpha grumbled,  and looked away.

Yugyeom walked away without uttering a word,  very much disappointed with his best friend's behaviour.

Meanwhile.....

Sana was looking at Jungkook with longing eyes.  The brunette with a high nose bridge,  big eyes with double eyelids, a v-shaped jawline, and heart-shaped lips was very polite and kind-hearted. Anyone would fall for her charms. She was a beauty with a brain. But the omega only wanted her mate to notice her.
Her friend Veronica sighed,  seeing her sad.
" Sana. He doesn't deserve you. Stop being sad and move on " she said,  and Sana sighed looking away.

Jimin smirked seeing the sassy act of his baby,   and mentally cheered him.
He saw the omega storming away and quickly pulled him.
Taehyung saw the older omega and sighed.
" Come with me. Let's eat.  I have bought food for both of us " the older male mumbled,  and dragged the younger along with him.

Hoseok was sitting on the enormous table placed near the amphitheatre.
He smiled seeing both the omegas and started opening the food parcels.

" Hey hot stuff" the older omega greeted his alpha,  and the alpha blushed. The youngest omega among the two chuckled,  stuffing his mouth with kimchi fried rice.
" What's happening between you and that grumpy bunny alpha? " the older omega questioned,  and the youngest sighed.  "I will tell you about it afterwards mochi hyung . I am not in the mood right now ".
  Hoseok held the omega's hand and shoved a spoon full of food,  preventing the younger from speaking henceforth.

-----------------------------------------

" May I come in Mr. Min ?" a fit-looking,  slightly balding man in his mid-50s asked,  and heard a quiet " Come in " as the reply.

" Mr Choi, how many times have I said this?  Don't call me like that.  You can call me by my name.  You are my father's friend after all "  Yoongi said,  and the older male smiled.

" Relationships should not intervene in our business.  It is not appropriate in a business environment Yoongi -ah " the older told politely,  and the true blood alpha smiled.
" Okay.  Take your seat "  the Trueblood said.
" What's the matter Mr Choi? " the true blood questioned the older alpha.
" We have received a proposal for partnership from Kim Corporations . He wished to approach me first and then he wanted to meet you, Min".

" He said he had sent an E-mail regarding the proposal, " the older alpha said.
" Okay. What do you think about this proposal Choi nim? " the Trueblood questioned and the older smiled softly before he started to speak.
" I think it would be beneficial for both our companies. We can have a meeting with our shareholders before we decide about agreeing to the proposal " the older alpha uttered,  and the other  nodded,  agreeing with a big smile.
Choi Han was a trusted colleague of Min Yoongi's father. He was like a mentor,  who was very reliable and trustworthy in business,  as well as personal affairs. He was more than family to the Mins. Very few people are lucky enough to find such trustworthy people in their lives. The Min's were grateful for that.

-----------------------------------------

That's it for the chapter. Do vote and comment... ❤️