Chapter 28

Third Person's POV:

Hoseok and Jimin knocked on the door and waited for the younger omega. The omega got up from the couch and walked towards the door before opening it. He was surprised and happy to see his soulmate and Hoseok Hyung.

"Hyungies come in" the omega uttered moving inside, giving space for the mates to enter. Both the males were surprised to see Yoongi sitting on the couch.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" the blond male questioned and the Trueblood chuckled.

"I am his new neighbour." the Trueblood uttered nonchalantly and both the males widened their eyes before a smug smile appeared on their faces.

"So this is why you disappeared before joining us at the cafe that day?" Both of them asked wiggling their eyebrows and the youngest frowned.

"What are you guys talking about?" Taehyung asked and all the males shook their heads.

"Nothing bun." both the omega and alpha said together, and the older omega dragged him using 'show me the house' as an excuse.

"Why do you want to expose me?" the true blood whisper-yelled and the alpha burst out laughing.

After a while, all the four were sitting on the couch and the alpha and older omega had a huge smile on their faces.

"Tae" both started and looked at each other with a smile, before looking back at the youngest.

"What is it hyung?" Taehyung asked back.

"We found a job for you. It is not a very big one but you can earn decently. It is in a cafe near the apartments" the alpha uttered, and the omega's lips began curving upwards, soon forming into his signature boxy smile.

"Oh my god thank you so much hyungies" the omega squealed and hugged both the older males.

But soon, both the males frowned when they heard the younger sniffling. They pulled back and saw the younger's teary eyes.

"Bub, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked worriedly and the oldest among the two omega's sighed with a small smile.

"Those are happy tears " the blond-haired omega mumbled and the alpha nodded,  understanding.

"I am so grateful for having you both. I don't know how I will payback all this" The omega sniffled with a pout and wiped his tears.
The alpha scoffed upon hearing that.

"If you were not pregnant we would have beaten you. Don't ever say thanks and any such things. Who will do these things if not us?" Both the mates asked together, and the youngest smiled through his tears.

Although the Trueblood was happy seeing the precious bond of the three, he couldn't help but feel jealous when he saw his mate in his friend's arms.

_________________________

"Okay bun we are leaving. We are sorry for not helping you to arrange all the things. Jimin's father arrived home and that was why we were busy." the alpha said and the omega nodded.

"How is appa?"

"He is fine bub," Jimin uttered.

"Take care bun. We will meet tomorrow at the University. Shall I pick you up?" Jimin asked and before he could reply, he heard the oldest speaking.

"Don't worry I will drop him" the Trueblood murmured, to which the older omega smirked.

"Yeah right? I need not worry about you as long as your mate is here" the omega uttered, stressing the word 'mate' which made the younger whine.

"Yeah, evil mochi. Leave right now" the omega yelled and all the other three laughed hearing that.

After hugging all of them, the omega closed the door and saw the Trueblood getting up from the couch.

"Taehyung-ah I am leaving. Take care. Call me immediately if you want something" the older uttered and the younger nodded.

The true blood went to his house and closed the door. The omega had a content smile, remembering about all the caring friends he had in his life. Finally, he decided to sleep.

He fell into a deep slumber after hugging his pillow.

_________________________