Chapter 87

Third Person's POV:

"Yoongi, you know~ that stupid client. His sister is just fifteen years old, but that jerk asked me the details."

"I thought I was getting that order" the omega fumed, slumping on the couch.

"Calm down, my baby tiger."

"He kept asking for details about caterers, dress rentals and everything. He wasted my time. That scumbag. I --"

The trueblood kissed the younger's cheeks and hugged him, melting the younger's anger.

.
.
.

"Where is my baby bun?" the boy asked, as soon as he entered the house.

"Oh, my~ Chung Hee, bun. How are you?" the bluehead exclaimed, rushing towards the younger omega who hugged the taller male back.

"I am fine, Tae Tae." the younger muttered.

Taehyung smiled, aware of the true blood's idea of bringing the younger boy home, to cheer him up.

"So, you did not miss me?" the bluehead pouted, earning a giggle.

"I missed Tae Tae so much." the little omega replied kissing the older's cheeks, as he climbed onto the table.

The omega kissed back the younger's forehead and picked up the younger in his arms.

"Your baby bun is getting ready" the omega murmured, cuddling with the younger.

"You have grown up so much, Bubba. You were this much small when I first met you" the omega explained, showing his hands to indicate a small size.

The younger giggled at that, but was immediately engulfed by a bone-crushing hug, as the little alpha jumped on his arms.

"Chung Hee Hyungie~" the younger beamed, grinning.

"My baby bun~" the omega cooed, patting the younger's bum.

"I am not a baby. I am three years old." the little alpha whined, earning a chuckle.

"Look at them. That big baby is treating him like a baby" the trueblood murmured hugging the younger, who laughed at the cuddling duo with a fond look.

"Noona finally agreed to go on a date." the true blood remarked, making the younger gasp.

"Really?"

The couple were happy that the older was finally able to move on, after losing her mate.

"Yes, marshmallow"

"I am so happy for her" the omega spoke, snuggling closer.

"But~ You know who she is seeing?" the trueblood asked, making the omega frown.

"Who is it, Hyung?"

"Park Bogum" the trueblood whispered.

"Woah~ Bogumie Hyung never said about this" the omega murmured.

"Because Ara was reluctant. You know about her, right? But I am glad that she is moving on"

Taehyung nodded upon hearing the older's words.

The couple were happy that the older was finally able to move on, after losing her mate.

"Yeah~ And Bogum Hyung is very caring. He will take care of Noona" the pretty male assured, pinching the older's cheeks.

                     ------

"Bubba, don't you think your father looks like a cat?" the omega asked, looking at the sleeping male.