Chapter 41

Third Person's POV:

Taehyung went towards the high chair and a big smile appeared on his face, as he saw Chung-Hee playing.

"Hey, Bubba" the omega greeted and the pup looked up and saw the older one with his huge doe eyes.

"Twae tae," the older said with a wide smile, making grabby hands.

The older cooed and picked the pup and gently kissed his forehead.

"Bubba I missed you so much" the older said with a huge pout and he saw the younger pinching his cheeks, with his small chubby hands.

The older sat on the chair and placed the pup on his lap, who clutched onto the older's shirt.

Ara saw the younger one playing with her pup and smiled softly.

She prepared milkshakes and pancakes for the omegas and went towards them.

"Taehyungie have this milkshake. And can you feed these pancakes to baby?"

"Sure noona. Thank you for the milkshake" the omega uttered and took the glass of milkshake. He started sipping the milkshake and saw the pup looking at him with big doe eyes.

"Bubba do you want to taste? " he asked pointing to the milkshake and the pup nodded.

The omega smiled and placed the glass in front of the pup, who gulped down the milkshake and scrunched his nose. The omega giggled and poked the pup's nose.

"Aish you didn't like it. Wait Bubba I will feed these pancakes to you" the omega mumbled and the pup nodded clapping his hands and giggling.

Cutting the pancakes into small pieces, the omega fed the pieces by making silly faces and playing with the pup.

"Good boy. My cute little sunshine" the older cooed and kissed the pup's cheeks after feeding the pancakes.

"Come on Bubba we will read this book now. Tae tae will tell you stories okay?"

"Yes yes tae tae" the baby muttered, his eyes shining with happiness.

_________________________

Yoongi parked his car and entered the cafe. He saw Taehyung sitting on a chair, and eating a chocolate cake. Chuckling, he went towards the omega and pulled out a chair, sitting on the opposite side.

Taehyung looked up with wide eyes and saw Yoongi sitting there with a small smile.

"Hyung what are you doing here?"

"I came here to drop you at our home"

"I am sorry just a minute hyung. I am hungry" the younger said and the older nodded.

"Eat all you want bun. I will wait"

The younger smiled shyly and continued eating.

Ara walked out of the pantry and saw Yoongi. The Trueblood signalled her not to say anything, but the older failed to notice that.

"Yoongi-yah~"

The true blood mentally face palmed, but gave an awkward smile.

Taehyung looked back and forth between the beta and true blood, blinking his eyes in confusion.

"Noona how do you know Yoongi Hyung?"

"Umm, she is my noona" The Trueblood uttered with a bashful smile.

"Oh"

The younger was bewildered by the sudden confession.

"Yoonie uncwle" the pup yelled and ran towards the true blood, who stood up from his chair and crouched in front of the pup.

"Hey, my little prince I missed you so much Bubba" the older whispered, nuzzling into the younger's crown and scenting him.

"Chung-Hee mwissed ywoonie too" the younger uttered and the older kissed all over the pup's face, eliciting giggles from the pup.

The omega smiled softly seeing the interaction with fond eyes.
.
.
.

"Taehyung-ah... "

"Let's go hyung" the younger uttered with a small smile and got up from the chair. Throwing the plate, the youngest bid goodbye to the beta and pup and went out of the cafe.

"Marshmallow I am sorry. I just didn't want to tell you because you would refuse any help from me. I know that you want to live independently, so I decided not to tell you about buying the cafe. "

"It's okay hyungie" the younger replied with a small smile.

_________________________

Veronica stopped kissing her omega when she heard her phone ringing. Groaning, she grabbed the phone and accepted the call.

The omega whined when the older pulled away.

"Noona~"

"Shh sweetheart just a minute"

'Why is this bunny calling me at this time?'

"Hello jungkook?"

"Hello Veronica"

"Yes, jungkook? Why are you calling at this hour?"

"I want your help. Sana is not picking up her phone. Can you call her and connect me"

"Aish madcap. Call her in the morning. She won't pick up the call even if I try calling because it's fucking two in the morning"

"But.. "

"No buts you bunny. Go and sleep now." the girl murmured, annoyed by the other alpha.

"Sorry Veronica" Jungkook apologized and heard a sigh.

"It's okay now I am going. My baby is waiting for me" the girl mumbled and cut the call.

_________________________