Chapter 62

Third Person's POV:

"Hoseokie Hyungie I will miss you" the omega muttered, tearing up.

"You live with him" the Trueblood mumbled, rolling his eyes.

The omega ignored the older's words and nuzzled into the older's chest, hiccupping.

"Aww, my baby mochi. Don't cry love" the alpha cooed, kissing the younger's head.

"Hyungie I will miss you" the grey-haired omega muttered, hugging the older.

Since Hoseok was graduating, the omegas felt heavy-hearted to bid farewell, as the trio were best friends.

"Okay, mochi Hyung don't cry now. As Yoongi Hyung said, you guys live together" the youngest muttered.

"But... But I will miss him at the university. At our auditorium, at our---"

"Okay okay enough. I don't want to be here with these love birds anymore." the Trueblood mumbled and started walking out of the university.

Taehyung giggled upon hearing the older's words and went after him.

.
.
.

"God, why is it taking so long? We ordered food before them, but they received it " Taehyung groaned, hitting his head on the table.

"Aish baby calm down."

"No. I want my food now. I am hungry"

"Okay okay calm down"

"Hyungie" the omega whined, burying his face in the older's chest.

"Aish marshmallow wait, love"

Hoseok and Jimin looked at the mates sitting across them and smiled fondly.

The omega and trueblood were chatting about something at the restaurant, but when the omega saw that their order didn't arrive yet, he whined and threw tantrums.

.
.
.

"Hyung you should confess to tae" the alpha mumbled, stealing glances at the Trueblood, who was busy staring at his omega through the rear-view mirror.

"Uh? What should I confess?" the true blood asked, squinting his eyes in confusion.

"About your feelings"

"Hoba I don't know if this is love. And I am not sure about what he feels. What if he sees me as a friend?" the Trueblood whispered, looking out of the window.

Even when he uttered those words, he felt his heart breaking at that possibility.

What if he was a mere friend to the younger?

"Hyung~ he likes you too. Haven't you seen the way he looks at you? And don't utter stupid things because you are whipped for him as well"

The Trueblood rolled his eyes, but a small smile appeared on his face.

"Respect your hyung you brat" the Trueblood muttered, smacking the sunshine's head, who whined dramatically.

______________________________________

Taehyung was rubbing his belly and standing near the mirror with a huge pout.

"I am becoming too fat~ I am ugly right?" the omega muttered under his breath, with glossy eyes.

"Aish you are not fat. You look healthy and you are beautiful" the Trueblood whispered, hugging the omega from the back.

The omega looked at the true blood with wide eyes, as he did not expect the older in his room.

He felt butterflies fluttering in his stomach when he saw the older's hands wrapped around his waist.

"W-when did you come here hyung?" the omega mumbled, looking away with a shy smile.

The Trueblood unwrapped his arms, twirling the omega towards him in the process.

"Just now. And stop thinking too much baby. "

"But I am fat."

"Still you are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on" the true blood muttered, caressing the younger's bread cheeks.

The younger's cheeks took over a subtle shade of pink, and he looked down whining.

"Stop. You are making me blush" the omega muttered, whining.

The true blood chuckled pulling the omega closer, and nuzzled into the younger's neck, scenting him.

"We should sleep marshmallow"

The omega hummed and tip-toed scenting the older before he went towards the bed.

__________________________________