Chapter 78

Third Person's POV:

Three years later.....

"Ahh Y-Yoongi more please, faster ahh" the omega whined as the pleasure increased, while the trueblood growled, pressing his lips against the omega's soft plush lips, pushing his tongue inside the omega's mouth,  as the omega curled his fingers on the older's hair.

The trueblood swallowed the omega's moans, as he moved his hips more fastly, hitting the particular bundle of nerves, making the omega cry out in pleasure as he arched his back.

"Fuck. My sweet love, you make me feel so good" the older one said, and looked at the omega, whose eyes were dripping tears of pleasure.

"Al~alpha I .. I'm gonna- ahhh"

"Yes yes baby~ cum for me"

Thrusting a few more times, the older one made the omega cum hard on their stomach.

Just then, they heard the older's phone buzzing, which was placed on the table beside the bed.

"Al~alpha pick up your .... Ahh fuck~ pick up your phone" the omega moaned out.

"T-that can wait doll. Fuck~ you are so fucking pretty like this. I am going to fill you up with my pups" the trueblood groaned, thrusting nonstop.

"Mhmm yes ~ knot me" the omega whined, clawing at the older's back, who smirked.

"Fucking pick up that shitty phone of yours" the omega whined, as the phone kept ringing.

The trueblood sighed and grabbed the phone.

As he noticed the caller ID, he signalled the omega to stay quiet, as he continued thrusting inside the warm velvety walls, making the omega squirm as he placed his palm against his lips, to stop his moans.

"Are you free now, Yoongi Hyung"

"No~ I am very busy" the trueblood breathed out.

"Oh okay~ I need to meet you."

The older kept thrusting as he talked, but at one particular harsh thrust, the omega moaned out, throwing his head back in pleasure, as his eyes rolled at the back of his head.

Yoongi bit his lips when he heard the other side of the line going silent.

"I-I will call you later" Namjoon stuttered, cutting the call.

"Oh my god~ I- I am sorry. Was it an important call?" the omega asked, to which the older chuckled shaking his head, as he threw his mobile carelessly.

"It was just your Namjoon Hyung~" the trueblood uttered nonchalantly, chasing his high and the omega choked on his moan.

.
.
.

"Alpha pick me up~ I am sore" the omega whined making grabby hands, while the trueblood chuckled and picked the younger up, walking inside the bathroom.

As the trueblood helped the omega to wash up, he saw the omega glaring at him.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"My whole body is sore. It's because of you" the omega accused.

Yoongi looked at the younger in disbelief, upon hearing his words.

"But it was your horny ass which asked me to knot y--" The trueblood stopped talking when he saw the omega walking out of the bathroom, scoffing.

He sighed, raking his fingers through his hair.

The omega was cranky and moody for the past few days.

'Aish what is wrong with my baby~'

The trueblood walked out of their room, as the omega was nowhere to be found.

Walking down the stairs, he saw the omega eating a packet of chips, murmuring something angrily.

"Sweetheart~"

The omega looked at the older male, who was looking at him with a fond smile.

Taehyung snuggled closer, placing his head on the older's shoulder.

"Am I irritating you alpha? I know, I am behaving weirdly." the omega uttered all of a sudden, as he stopped eating.

"Sweetheart, it's okay. But you can share about what is bothering you umm?" the older gently spoke, cupping the omega's cheeks.

"I don't know" the omega whined, on the verge of tearing up, as he buried his face in the older's neck, aggressively rubbing his nose along the older's scent gland.

"Shh~ it's okay angel. I am right here" the trueblood crooned.

Soon, he heard soft snores, which made him smile.

In those three years, so many things have changed, except the love they had for one another~ It increased tenfold, making their bond stronger.

Namjoon and Jin were married and they had adopted a kid. Hoseok and Jimin had a pup together. It was unplanned, but as the pup wasn't a barrier, they decided to keep it. They have also developed their academy and now, they have a lot of passionate dancers- both children and teens as their students.

And Min-jun was growing up into a naughty pup.

Yoongi still remembers when the pup called him 'appa'  for the first time, and he broke down in tears of happiness.

He had seen the pup crawl, walk and talk~ he was there as a father figure for the pup.

Thinking about all the happy incidents, the trueblood fell into a deep slumber, with his omega in his arms