Ch. 8 ♡

"Does it ever drive you crazy? Just how fast the night changes?" -Night Changes, One Direction

Blair's Point Of View

"You're not suppose to be doing that, you ding!" Scarlett yelled at me.

I sighed and closed my locker, leaning against it.

"I know, but-" I paused to shrug my shoulders. "Scarlett, I can't let him go."

She put her hands on my shoulders and began shaking me. "You can! Just like how you're letting me go, Jamie go, Monique go, and this whole city!"

"I heard Jamie. What's happening?" Jamie came up to us with her physics book in her hand.

"Did you even tell Jamie the news?" Scarlett asked me and let go of my shoulders.

"Sammy and I are going out." I said, trying to hide my smile.

Jamie widened her eyes and dropped her textbook, putting her hands on my shoulder.

"What are you doing!? You dong!" Jamie yelled. I laughed and moved her hands off of my shoulders. Why am I laughing? Why am I so happy?

"Why are you laughing?" Scarlett furrowed her eyebrows. "This isn't funny."

"I know, I know. I'm just so happy."

Jamie and Scarlett both groaned.

"Blair-" Jamie started.

"I know. I'm making this harder for myself," I sighed. "You guys don't need to worry about me, okay?"

We all exchange glances before nodding.

"Group hug!" I smiled and we all huddled in. "I'm going to miss this so much," I muffled.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

I pulled away from the hug and saw Sammy behind us. I laughed, "no you're not."

Sammy pulled me into a hug, then kissed my lips.

"I think I'm going to barf," Scarlett joked. "Jamie and I are going to leave."

I laughed at both of them before turning my attention back to Sammy, who had his arms around my waist.

"I was thinking of doing something tonight," He said. "A date."

"A date?" I asked him and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. "What kind of date?"

"A surprise." Sammy laughed and kissed me again.

I sighed. "A surprise date? I never know what to wear to those."

"Well, figure it out." Sammy smiled. "And I'll pick you tonight at eight?"

I titled my head a little to the side before kissing him again. "Fine."

The bell rang for all of us to get to class, students scattered and the hallways became busy.

"I'll walk you to class," Sammy said and took my hand.

"I say a t-shirt and jeans."

"What? No! That's too casual. A cardigan, jeans, and boots."

Jamie and Scarlett were both sitting on top of my bed, sharing a tube of ice cream.

"Okay, what should I do with my hair?" I asked them as I slipped out of my regular t-shirt. I put on white tank top and a peach colored cardigan.

"I think you should either braid it or curl it." Scarlett said.

"Maybe curl it and then braid it? If you're going somewhere fancy then you could just take off the braid," Jamie suggested.