Ch. 12 ♡

Four years.

I thought about her everyday for four years. It wasn't healthy for either of us to stay in the relationship, but we kept in contact through skype, twitter, any type of social media.

Blair was attending University in Melbourne to major in pre-medicine, she wanted to be a doctor.

Me? At first, I didn't know what to do, but I decided to major in sociology. We were both busy, but we managed to make time to call each other. The time difference sucked, both of us sacrificed sleep to talk to each other, it was still worth it.

She stayed the same. The same girl I fell in love with. She was out doing amazing things, like volunteering at a children's hospital and finally earning a driver's license in a different country. I joked about her not hitting anyone else with her car, hopefully I didn't jinx anything.

I didn't have much interest in anyone else, I was busy trying to find a life for myself. It was hard because I felt behind, all of my friends were planning on graduating soon.

The cold wind hit my face as I walked out of class. My body instantly felt cold in the autumn weather, something I should be used to by now.

After finding my car in the parking garage, I drove to the nearest coffee shop to buy something for myself. As I crossed the street, I noticed this car wouldn't stop going.

"Hey! Hey!" I yelled at them before they could hit me, their windows were so tinted it should be illegal for them. The car stopped two inches from my torso.

They opened their door, facing me with a bright smile. I felt my stomach drop and my eyes tearing up.

"I found you!" Blair smiled.

{A/N:} And that is the end of the second book! I didn't realize how close I was to finishing this, haha. Yes I'm back on writing! I hope to finish all of my works soon!
-Author💋

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 (𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ) | 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 🎉