Chapter 4 - Broken Heart

Harry's POV

I sit in a café, Nadine facing me with a huge smile on her face. I feel like being sick. I should be in Australia with Emily, the love of my life. Right now, I'm with Nadine, the last place I want to be. I have gotten used to the paparazzi flashes so the ones catching us now don't affect me. I just want them to leave.

"So Harry, I've really gotten to like you over the past few days," she says as she leans across the table and grabs my hands. I hear the frenzy of photos go off around me. But don't pull away. I could lose my job. "Maybe, you could come back to my house and you know..." she trails off.

"Nadine, we're nothing more than a set up between both of our management's. You mean nothing more to me, I'm in love with someone else," I sigh, thinking of Em, about how she must be feeling right now.

Nadine pulls away looking hurt. I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to get the message that we were nothing at all. She wore her blonde hair up in a bun and a grey top and black jeans. She was a pretty girl, but nothing compared to Emily. Emily is stunning, her curves are perfect and her boobs and ass are pretty massive to be fucking honest. 

I haven't stopped thinking about her since the day that we first met. I wrote so many songs about her. I love her so much; I want her to know that. I don't know how to find her. She's like a butterfly, so hard to find, and when you do find them they're the most beautiful things. That's why I have the butterfly tattoo, a creature so beautiful that when you find it, you never want to let it go.

There's an awkward silence between the to of us and she finally speaks up.

"So, how's the tour going, without Zayn and all," she says bitterly, cutting my thoughts about Emily.

Zayn is one of my soft spots right now, he only left us a few months ago. The fans support has been amazing and we wouldn't be where we are now. When he left I felt anger and confusion. Now, I'm accepting his decision and we have moved on.

"Good, our fifth album is coming along well and we are going to tour Australia in a two days, I'm looking forward to that," I say back with harshness in my voice.

"Maybe you could show me some of your fifth album," she suggests.

"Not a chance, Nadine," I smirk.

She sits back in her chair her arms folded across her chest. She looks pissed. Our food comes, she got a smoothie and muesli and I got the 'Big Breakfast'. I don't know if I can eat all of that though, I just got it to annoy her because she's such a healthy eater.

I manage to finish my breakfast, Nadine and I share a few romantic moments, I hate doing this when I know that there is a possibility Em will see this and she will never forgive me. I have had sex with a few girls after she left because my heart had a massive chunk missing and I thought that that would fix it. It didn't work though, all I feel is guilt and regret. I just want to see Emily, and tell her everything.

The most important thing I want to tell her is that I still love her.

I still love Emily.

Emily's POV

I wake up with a massive headache at 4:00am, fantastic, just what I need. I recall last nights events and I begin to cry, yet again. I feel disgusting, my hair is everywhere and all I'm in now are my pink, lacey panties and my long white nike top. I get up and go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and have a hot shower. All I can think of is Harry. He doesn't love me, he gave me false hope and I hate him for that. After my warm shower I put on some floral pants and a white top with chanel written over the front.

I lie back down on my bed and cry. This is the worst pain I have ever felt. Even, when I lost both of my parents. I have now lost a third person.

Harry. The one I love.