Chapter 6 - Letter of Love

Emily's POV

I hop into the car and stare out the window. Tears stream down my face, I'm so confused, if Harry really loves me, would he have broken my heart like that. Was he just trying to make me stay or is he actually in love with me. It must be so hard being on tour all the time. The paparazzi, the fans who stalk them 24/7, even their management would control their lives. I don't know how Harry puts up with it. Maybe that's what kept him from coming to me, the controllers of Harry's life. Modest. They don't want him to date a normal Australian citizen. They want him to date a Victoria Secret's model. But still he could've sent me a text or rung me up saying that he loved me and that he would come for be later. He didn't even talk to me after I left England, so I'm not letting him off the hook that easily.

I get out my phone and check the latest updates on twitter. I look at the trending hashtags, only to find that the top hashtag is #whoisemily. There are videos of Harry pausing on stage and running away all over twitter. It makes me feel sick. I can't handle this.

"Oh no," I whisper.

"What?" Margaret asks, still keeping her eyes on the road.

"There's a trending hashtag on twitter called 'who is Emily'," I moan.

"Oh shit!" she shouts, she says snatching the phone.

"Do you think they'll find out?" I ask.

"Depending what Harry wants to keep to himself."

"Well I don't want the paps to follow me around so I hope he's clever," I mumble.

"You know, that was their last show for On The Road Again, so they're all going to stay here for a few weeks. Maybe you could talk to Harry and sort this out."

"No way," I half laugh, half cry. I have been crying so much in the past few days. That's what effect Harry Styles has on you I guess. I feel emotionally drained from the day's events so I drift off to sleep while Margaret drives me home.

"Wake up, Em," Margaret shakes me awake, "we're home."

"Thanks for driving me," I say hopping out of the car. I wipe my eyes in an attempt to make myself look better, failing miserably. I walk inside and my aunty is asleep on the couch, I smile and put a blanket over her. She looks so peaceful, I'm so thankful for everything she's given to me over the last few years while I have been living with her.

I head up to my room and check the time. It's 9:50pm, so I brush my teeth and wash by face before changing into my pajamas and watching a few episodes of friends. I fall asleep at 1:00am and get up at 6:30am; I don't really need much sleep. I never get tired.

 I get into a pair of white, ripped pants with a grey t-shirt. I go downstairs and make me and Margaret chocolate milkshakes to go. I head out the door to wait outside for Margaret to pick me up. She pulls up and waves at me.

"Ready for school?" she laughs.

"No," I reply sarcastically.

I hand her the milkshake and she smiles, "this looks better than usual," she smirks.

"I added in more chocolate," I laugh.

"Ok, well you're making breakfast from now on," she smiles.

"Oi, no way!"

I turn up the radio and No Control blears through the speakers. I immediately jab the off button and lean back in my seat and sigh. Harry is always on my mind. There are all these amazing models out there which he could date and he chooses to love me. Well, maybe love chooses you. Maybe we aren't even in love. This confuses me so I change the station and we sing along to the song, Bad Blood.