Chapter 11 - Midnight Memories

I walk inside and my aunty is sitting on the couch, picking at her fingers. She looks worried.

"Are you okay?" I ask running to her side.

"Oh, Emily, I've been so worried," she says throwing her arms around me.

"Why?" I ask pulling away.

"Is it true? You and Harry?"

I nod.

"Why didn't you tell me that you two used to date?"

"I wanted a fresh start because I was destroyed. I love him."

She looks at me and nods her head.

"Jack's come over a few times," she says, not looking at me.

I feel like being sick.

"Margaret told me what happened. She's a good friend."

"Yeah she is," I think of how I thought Jack was a friend, I trusted him.

"Well, how's Harry."

"He's great," I smile.

"Oh honey, I'm so proud of you," she beams.

"Thanks for looking after me, Kate."

"No problem," she says, "you doing anything tonight?"

"I actually have a date with Harry," I beam, "I was hoping Margaret could come over and help me get ready?"

"Yes!" she says clapping her hands, "go get ready,"

"Thanks Kate," I say.

I get up and take my bag upstairs. I get everything out and pack toiletries, a set of pajamas and clothes and my phone. I call Margaret and she comes over right away with all of her make-up. I get out some outfit options which include a red dress with a long v-line neck, also a long blue silk dress or a pale pink strapless dress with a white jacket.

Margaret walks in and looks at all the options. She points at the pale pink dress and we agree it is the right option. She does my make-up which is light pink lip-stick, pink blush, eyeliner and foundation. She brushes my hair and leaves it naturally wavy. She helps me get into the dress, which is tight seeing it clings to the body, and then I put on the white blazer. I look great and I know Harry will like it.

"You look perfect."

"Well, all thanks to you," I chuckle.

"Yeah. You owe me one," she says accusingly.

"Yeah I do, hm, what though?" I scratch my chin.

"Meet One Direction!!?" she shouts.

"Yes! We can meet them together."

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" she says hugging me.

"No problem."

"Go have fun," she says sending me out my bedroom door.

I walk out the door and see a massive limo parked out the front. I stare in amazement. Margaret walks out behind me and almost drops all of her belongings. Harry Styles steps out in a black suit with a black button up top underneath. His hair is let down and he looks amazing. Margaret then drops all of her belongings and Harry and I both burst out laughing.

She looks up in embarrassment as Harry approaches her.

"Hello, I'm Harry, you must be Margaret, I remember you from the concert," he smiles.

"Yeah, that concert was great," she says.

"Glad you liked it," he says as he picks up her things.