Kiyotaka's Bizarre Bus ride

[Just thought of doing this for a little bit, it's going to be 100% put on Hiatus when you the least expect it, as expected of me. Hmpf.

Anyway, basically, Kiyo will be honest about his thoughts and at the same time he will be Kouenji-like, in that he doesn't put the effort to win the class competition, but will still score high on tests, Kouenji for example could just score 50 something points and just hand it in. To make matters a bit more interesting, I will disregard Vol. 0, not all, but a lot, just taking the information we have on the people and not the WR. The WR will be the same as say from Whiteroom: Unveiled from Kiyopawnz / Crimsonpawnz fic. Obviously, this story will be going in the direction of comedy.

<Important>

Furthermore, to not bore everyone to death, I will just make a one-shot like Bus scene which has no real effect on the Story. The following chapter is just for fun, as for the story, it will start with Kiyo being called out by Suzune in the next chapter.

Also, besides Chairman Sakayanagi, no one will know anything about Kiyo, so Arisu no childhood friend, and Sae-chan will have no idea that he is special or something.

Have fun because I will, and that with your mo-]

I know this is kind of sudden, but, please, it will only take a moment. I want your honest opinion.

Should I flirt with that hot office woman or not?

So that you can know what she looks like, I will conjure her image in my head.

Don't sweat the small details like, 'Why is she half-naked?' or 'Why is she so gorgeous- 'Anyway you get the point

A proper adult will never want to have any sexual relationship with a minor.

Even though the temptations should exist, a proper adult will strive to not tarnish the innocence of a minor. There are those who clamor that women who prey on young teenagers should be viewed just as disgustingly as with the genders reversed.

As a result, we now insert in all types of conversation 'If the genders were reversed, this wouldn't fly.'

We are told that we shouldn't use the term 'Age is just a number,' when arguing for our indulgent thoughts of pushing down that beige-haired high school gir- I seem to go awfully off-topic today.

Nowadays, children are taught that all people are created equal.

But is that true? I have my doubts. If I had been born 3 years earlier, I could have had much higher chances of successfully flirting with that office woman, but I am not and other people are. If a hole is young, it will still be a hole, no matter what civilized and reasonable argument you put forth, but the use of the hole does not change when they suddenly become adults, it's still the same as when they are young and adults.

So, my answer would be, "No, we are not equal." To be human is to be unequal.

Long ago, in a bygone era, a great man said that heaven does not set one man above or below any other cause it would be gay. However, he did not necessarily adhere to the idea that everyone is equal. Did you know that there is more to that famous passage? There rest goes like this: Everyone is boring, so they start spicing sex up with the myriad of possibilities. Everyone is equal when they are born, except stillborn babies, so I ask; When your girlfriend cosplays as a teacher aren't you creating a difference in status? So do you, or do you not encourage differences in status to enhance the experience in the bedroom?