Making perfect-kun uncomfortable.

[Magandang araw

Not gonna hold onto you. I could probably think of some BS but I decided not to today. Actually, I might introduce one at the end. And I actually think it's quite the idea with sustainability.

The whole damn chapter about Kouenji and Kiyo interacting lmao. Well, I did say this fic is going to be dialogue-focused. Not to forget that there will be even more since this all happens within 10-20 minutes and they will be together for at least some hours.....

Don't mind the beginning, I was once again taken by a mood.

Onto the chapter.]

POV-chan was flying in the sky and admiring its beauty as she also kept an eye on Kiyotaka.

Still in the middle of spring, the scent of flowers wafts in the air. The cherry blossom trees garnering the attention of every gaze. As their petals drifted through the air, dancing in an unfathomable rhythm of nature.

The breeze of the ocean, conductor of this intricate play of leaves and petals brought with it a sense of calmness under the gentle spring sun.

Thereupon, walks a young man, unperturbed and observant of the nature around him.

He had brown hair and a face adorned with innocent curiosity.

Under the soft glow of the sun, his milky skin shined like the purest white jade. The milky color stood out, and his healthy complexion spoke volumes about the care it might have received. Free of blemishes and any impurities, tempting the beholder to squeeze them and expect milk to be drawn out.

His brown hair gently responded to the breeze drifting around the campus. Like silk, his hair flattered in the gentle breeze. His figure looked impeccable as if sculpted by the heavens themselves. 

His eyes like dragons held an unfathomable depth and his brows were straight and sharp like divine swords crafted with the utmost diligence of thousands of years. Their color is so full and ordered as if drawn by the finest jade brush.

Truly a Jade beauty-cough* cough*

Anyway. Ayanokouji finally came to a halt in front of a specific place where a person was already standing.

He waited for a few seconds, curious whether or not that person would react. It's not like he didn't make any sound, so it should be clear to the other person that there was someone who stopped at least in their vicinity.

However, instead of standing around awkwardly for a minute or so, he decided to speak up.

"Looks like you came here directly after class."

"Hmm." The person hummed in affirmation.

"Well, I was held up by Horikita for a second there, that's why I arrived later." Ayanokouji elaborated as to why he arrived later than the person.

The person opened their eyes and looked at Ayanokouji a slight smirk displayed on his face.

"You're not apologizing. That's good, that's good. If you want to be as shameless-cough* as awesome as me, you ought to not apologize for trivial things like this." The person said with vigor and a slight righteous indignation.

"Well, I simply don't feel apologetic Kouenji," Ayanokouji corrected him, it's not like he isn't saying it because he is shameless, he just doesn't feel it. Courtesy of his training in 'that place', he is absolutely cut off from his guilty conscience.

(AN: I will just see it as a gradual process since he didn't feel at all apologetic to the Yakuza even in canon, and as already mentioned, WR in this fic is not canon, but from another fanfic. Moreover, with Vol. 0 convos and such, while Vol. 0 pertaining to the WR is not taken into account, Kiyo didn't let himself be influenced by Matsuo because he was sus.)