Bad impressions are par dé course.

[Bonum mane

It's actually kinda hard to make Kiyo leave 'good impressions' considering his nature and honesty with it.

But I must say, it's going to be weird, maybe.

By the way, while Arisu is not aware of WR and Kiyo, it's going to be Kiyo who helps her on the beach. (Arisu SS)

Regardless, I will try to spoil less of the plot. Hope no one minds.

Anyway let's get into it.]

POV-chan was eagerly watching the premature groups that formed in the class, feeling a bit intrigued at how things were developing between the girls, boys, and potential leader figures.

During the lunch breaks, it became fairly obvious how the groups in the class formed themselves. Kouenji''s seat was naturally not swarmed by any students, his attitude left little room for people to approach him.

Looking to the right side, I could see a bigger group of boys gathered. 

They were Hirata Yousuke, Miyake Akito, Okitani Kyousuke, Ike Kanji, Sudou Ken and Sotomura Hideo.

6 boys gathered together within 3 days, what an accomplishment. But I figure it's because of Hirata that they gathered, the least I can tell from the soothing smile he is directing at Sudou currently while Sudou is scratching his head, slightly flustered. 

Ike out of nowhere started hugging Hirata and was exaggeratedly bawling his eyes. According to my lipreading skills, he was mouthing the words, 'You're too precious for this world Hirata.'

He wore a troubled smile while patting Ike's back.

Seems like the guys in the class, in the foreseeable future, would hang around Hirata. This means he has practically half the class under his control if you exclude me and Kouenji.

The girls are behaving differently. They have multiple groups;

1. Kushida Kikyou, Inogashira Kokoro, Maezono Aki, and Azuma Sana. 

Kushida seems to be the center of this group, the conversation always somehow being carried by her.

In a short time, I observed how she included everyone in the conversation. Trying to get everyone to feel included.

2. Shinohara Satsuki, Onodera Kayano, and Satou Maya. 

I wouldn't be too sure what makes this group up, but if I had to guess, they are currently discussing the boys, as they are taking glances at them now and then. Not something that doesn't happen generally, but it seems like they are glancing at the same people in succession. Suggesting that that particular boy was just then being discussed by them.

3. Karuizawa Kei, Ichihashi Ruri, and Nene Mori.

Another group I can't really put my mind on, they seemed to be talking about fashion, as one of the girls was showing off some earrings.

The others left the classroom, so I can't be assured of their grouping.

Regardless, despite being grouped up like this, doesn't mean that it will remain as such. I suspect Kushida Kikyou would become a far more influential figure than seen right now, rivaling and with high probability outshine Hirata in the influence department of the class.

Whether or not she does it with calculated ulterior motives or innocent idealism, doesn't really matter to me.

She did, after all, show the will to go beyond her own group when proclaiming to befriend everyone whilst obviously possessing the ability to do so.