Butterfly's flap.

[Καλή μέρα.

Once again, we are gathered here today.

I just want to say before you go to the chapter. I will have lots of inconsequential moments that change the course of the story massively. Horikita's way of view of Kiyo and their interactions are not from small changes but the result of Kiyo claiming superiority over her and proving it literally on the first day in the first hour of school.

This chapter will be the precursor to larger changes in the dynamic of the class competition.

For those who didn't look through the comments. The Girl in the picture in the previous chapter was Amikura Mako.

If you notice changes that were not explained, point them out. I'm proud of my bullshitting skills to turn mistakes into lore for the story.

Just noticed, but could it be possible that I always forget to add the suffixes? -Kun, -San, -Sam-cough*

Anyway, onto the chapter.]

POV-Chan was imitating her big brother and stared at the breasts in his sight. She knew that he was going to observe the students in the cafeteria, but she didn't expect that the first thing he would be inspecting was another girl's breasts. She is absolutely not jealous. The more girls he gets, the less the likelihood of him claiming morals for his stance when trying to get out of sleeping with his imouto. Someone who dates multiple girls can't claim moral superiority! Truly her big brother's little sister.

Both Horikita and I looked at the newcomer.

In the first place, we came here since it was isolated, and in turn, it means that she could have no reason to walk up to this point if her goal was not us in the first place.

Averting my eyes from her breasts, I raised my face to meet her eyes.

My first impression was that she looked like a soft gal. She had delicate features and round eyes, and a slim figure too.

Her hand rested on her hip and her expression was the opposite of my impression based solely on her physical characteristics.

Cold eyes gazed at me.

"Excuse me, but were you the guy who took the elevator down this morning with Ichinose-chan?"

I didn't have to think about that question a lot, I have already an inkling in which direction this is going to develop. Since I saw something from the corner of my eyes.

"Yes. I presume that was me unless she used it again." I affirmed her question naturally.

The moment I did that, I could already see her hostility directed at me.

"So, it was also you who made that comment about her? Right!" She asked me, not as a question, but as an accusation.

"If you're talking about me saying her breasts are monstrous, yes that was indeed me." Replying as usual. My nonchalance seemed to irk her quite a bit.

"And did you even apologize? You do know that what you did is sexual harassment!" Her hands are balled into fists, her knuckles turning white. I'm unsure whether or not it's through frustration or the desire to use violence.

"Hmm. No, I didn't feel apologetic, in the first place, I was just honest since she asked me."

Clearly her fault for asking me, would be what I could've said if I was Yamauchi.

(AN: I predicted there were at least 4 people who were about to agree.)

Her nostrils flared and her hand sprung into action to grab my collar. Her eyes locked on me.