Roleplaykouji?

[Dobry dzień

Once again back with a chapter. The last one was short, this one will be longer as compensation.

Moreover, the last chapters were quite plot-heavy with no promised light scenes, well, at least casually.  So this one will be casual, filler in other words.

We are at chapter 17 and have finally reached day 3, at the current rate, we might get to the end of the month in 153 chapters or 6.4 years at the current rate the chapters were released. From the day the first one was released to the day I started writing this one. Not to mention that it's only reached day 3 but I included its end within the 17 chapters which shortens the amount of time actually needed lol.

It's actually funny how Sotomura might be able to predict the plot because he really just has to insert clichè tropes into Cote storyline to get it lol.

Anyway, let's get into it.]

POV-Chan accidentally spilled her drink when she saw that Kiyotaka was probably about to do something extremely stupid again, fortunately for her, there was currently some light spring rain which disguised her juice as raindrops.

"Hey! It's raining, you should have taken an umbrella—, Ah." A familiar, high-pitched voice called out to me but stopped midway as I turned my head around.

"It's you...ah, I'm sorry for yesterday." The first thing she did was apologize, truly ironic considering that her friend demanded it from me but she was doing it now.

"There's no need for that, I didn't care either way."

"No, I mean, we made you uncomfortable, making you talk about your family life..." She said as she trailed off, slightly lowering her tone and gaze. 

"I wasn't uncomfortable at all, but I'm quite interested in you now." 

"Eh?" 

Stunned, her eyes moved to gape into mine, bewilderment evident on her face.

"Despite it being me who made you uncomfortable yesterday, refusing to apologize, and even now telling you I didn't care about your friend seeking to confront me, you end up apologizing for the mere possibility of me feeling uncomfortable as if my discomfort is valued more than your own." 

She made an embarrassed expression but seemingly got her head out of the gutter since she seemed to at first misinterpret my words as admiration for the opposite sex.

I do admire her in that category though, her body is not something you come across with girls her age.

"Eh." 

The awkwardness was practically visible in the air. MB-Chan had a flash of relief appear on her face when I explained myself. 

"Well, a moment, we don't even know each other's names!"

"I didn't know yours, although that friend of yours did call you Ichinose." When MB-chan intervened, the deep-blue-haired girl called her so.

"Yes, that's right! My name is Ichinose Honami, and my friend's name is Amikura Mako.....Nice to meet you?" She wondered whether or not she should have added the standard sentence since it definitely wasn't a nice experience for her.

"I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, currently admiring your body." I gave her a gentlemanly bow for my outstanding introduction, as we stopped walking for a few seconds.

"Not again!" 

Instead of being shy, she comically called me out for making such a comment, whilst also being flustered.