Meeting my future father-in-law without knowing about it, he didn't either.

[Bonjour, I actually will be releasing this in succession.

There would be no reason to say anything, but an Adisial chapter wouldn't be an Adisial chapter without me talking about some bs. Anyway, maybe insert an Adisial-Idea (I'm cringing).

Kiyo was visiting Yuki in the hospital; he was about to walk down the corridor when he saw the car his father is in being surveilled and multiple people trying to approach it. Seeing that, he walks back says he changed his mind, and starts talking with Yuki, so as to not interfere with whatever is going on there.

Yuki's dad feels a bit sus and walks outside of the room and sees people approaching the car of Atsuomi and suddenly starts sweating at the fact that Kiyo probably saw that and decides to humor his wish to see the outcome of that.

Anyway, it develops into Kiyo being eventually given into the care of Yuki's family and Kiyo basically discovering the regular world through her. It's also about Yuki surroundings reacting to Kiyo's sudden presence in her life. The limited friends she made and more.

It could be quite interesting, I think this kind of setting would be a nice romance between them and also has the necessary drama to make it somewhat compelling with Yuki struggling with trying to change Kiyo and him, somewhat unconsciously resisting and most all with some skeptical friends of Yuki trying to separate them.

Anyway, that was the idea, hope you enjoy the chapter.]

Tung Tung

Tung Tung

The sound of heels clanking through the empty hallways rang through. Most 1st year classes are with high certainty still introducing themselves, if you look at it that way, it will take quite a long time for 40 people to introduce themselves.

Anyway, back to flr- I mean keeping Chabashira-sensei's composure broken.

"By the way, can I buy you Sensei?"

"Hya." It seemed like she missed her step, I immediately slid my hand around her waist and supported her. It felt soft, as I thought, she really had delicate features. Up close, I can make up many more details, like the smoothness of her skin or the quality of her hair.

I have to say, Chabashira-sensei definitely looks attractive from an objective standpoint.

"I didn't want you to fall Sensei, I just wanted you to trip so that I could close the psychological distance between us with physical contact and also helping you out. Naturally the main point is to keep your composure broken." I told her all my thoughts like my name was 6IX9INE.

".... Would you truly admit that?" She asked completely unsure of what was going on, which lunatic would admit that he planned all of that.

"Yes." Definitely not me.

She nodded wearily and I saw her basically trying to disregard everything I throw against her. That was however even better than the trip-plan, since she wouldn't try to retort but that doesn't stop her thoughts wandering.

"I also have to note that you seem to be unnaturally affected by all of this." Who doesn't pry into the thoughts of the person you broke?

"I have considered multiple theories as to why that is so. But truthfully, I can't point it out."

"..."

"Are you single Sensei?"

"...."

"So, no boyfriend, that's weird, I thought you look especially beautiful and have delicate features, in terms of attractiveness you would definitely score high."