I aim to make my teacher's heart go Doki Doki.

[Добрый день

I wonder whether Ryuuen would force his classmates to become cam girls...probably.

It's quite hard to make assumptions about the purchasing power of points tbh. In 2015, 103'000 Yen would equate to 1'000 Dollars, but it seems a bit too little in comparison, you can only get so much with those points, as I'm guessing that they bought too much with only 1'000 Dollars; Furniture, clothes, PCs, gaming consoles, etc. (ELectronics would make up a big part of the expenses.)

Moving on, I have made a change in the amount of points Kiyo got from the Senpais, it will be reduced to 400'000 points, which is reasonable for Class A and B who had spent a year at this school and were bought off by Nagumo (The Class B at least). I mean total btw, so his current points are 495'000 points.

First off, points are being funneled to one source, that's Nagumo, he also needs points for his exams and to completely get his year under his grip.

Secondly, they have saved some points since the beginning, as they are both higher classes and had higher CPs to have left-over points even after paying their share to their respective classes over the years. I did say though that they have more points, but those are simply the points they are to have on their phones according to Nagumo, he doesn't completely hoard them, they don't own them and can't give them away. 

Lastly, the total of 400'000 also are not all points they personally own, since they can't just suddenly appear to have no points, that would raise suspicion among their friends and classmates and Nagumo would 100% hear about it since it's a sign of them losing all their points, therefore Kiyo left them with enough points to appear normal until they receive points again next month.

Anyway, onto the chapter.]

"That kind of strategy only works if you convince your class of this but...." 

Kiryuuin looked at me and me with an inquisitive expression. 

"How did you get this guy to accompany you?" She seemed to have misunderstood Kouenji following me as him helping out the class and also that I intended to lead the class.

"Now this is where you got it wrong Kiryuuin-chan, I was simply scouting the available prey here."

Kouenji denied it; his tone was arrogant, and you might also think he was mocking her faulty deductions. These two might develop antagonistic tendencies. 

"It still doesn't—," Before she could voice her confusion, a spark of realization seemed to have hit her, "it wouldn't make sense, that is, only if kouhai-kun wasn't looking for prey as well."

Her expression became mischievous and eyed me from top to bottom. She spoke about me looking for prey but she sure didn't even attempt to hide her own predatory gaze while examining me.

"You look alright but it depends on whether or not you've submerged yourself in filth already. But I see now why you were staring at my legs and thighs."

It's as if she was saying that she wouldn't mind me doing that depending on my sexual history. I couldn't say for sure, but I have the premonition that she might cause me to feel embarrassed if she tried hard and long enough. 

"I wouldn't say I'm not interested in exploring things with the opposite sex but I would rather not have it start out with you."

"Fuhaha—" 

Kouenji instantly started laughing and she raised her eyebrow for a split second before an amused expression appeared on her face.

"How mean, but also calculating," her grin showed her pearl white teeth, "I wonder if you're going to be genuine with the 'chosen one,' or if she—"