Interrogation of the teacher

[True start of the story here. Hope this will be a continuous project rather than just dropping some chapters before dropping the fic too lol.

Don't take it too seriously tho, I don't think I have written something with a completely serious tone, even time-leap has a joking undertone just because of POV-chan.

Enjoy your read.]

As I got off the bus, I saw a gate formed from natural rock waiting just ahead. All the young boys and girls dressed in school uniforms were passing through this gate.

The Japanese government created the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School with the express purpose of developing future leaders. This would be my school from now on.

Okay, stop for a moment. Take a deep breath. All right, here we go!

"Wait!"

The instant I tried to take my first courageous step, someone called out to me. It was the girl who'd sat next to me on the bus.

"You were looking at me. Why?" she asked. She narrowed her eyes while we spoke.

"Oh? I was simply observing the response people had to the situation, most people tried to avoid getting involved, but you seemed to be detached from it entirely."

"That's right. I didn't consider giving it up. Is there something wrong with that?"

"Well if you ignore the moral imperative, no, you didn't do anything wrong."

She scrutinized me for a second. I wonder if I get to see her panties if a gust of wind blows.

"You seem to be thinking of something rather rude now, aren't you." Her cold voice shattered my hopes, or not, it's not like I'm interested in those kinds of problems.

"I was thinking that I would be able to see your panties if a gust of wind blew."

"!?" She appeared visibly appalled by what I just stated. It's not like I don't understand, I just don't see a reason to mask my thoughts, it also provides me with some rather interesting interactions I think-

Fwoosh!

I dodged a metal object being thrown at me and glanced at her, she wasn't red at all but seemed rather cold, totally unlike the Tsundere you would usually see in media, well according to Matsuo at least.

"Now that's rude as well." I duly noted, unperturbed by what she just did.

"You say that after voicing out such perverted thoughts?"

"What exactly makes them perverted?" I honestly inquired.

"What?" She seemed to be thrown out of the loop by my question, rather than by its persuasiveness it's more like she was shocked that I even asked.

"I just said I would be able to see your panties if the wind blows. You already appear to be a rather irrational person, so I didn't want to deal with that set of problems."

It seems she was pulled out of the stupor and thought for a second before responding.

"How would I seem irrational? It's you who is acting rather strangely, no matter how I view it."

"Well, in the first place, who asks people why they glanced at someone? What are you? A delinquent who starts a confrontation because of a 'wrong look'?" My question seemed to have irked her somewhat.

"You had no obvious reason to glance at me, so it's only natural for me to inquire for the reason?"

"If I was ogling or staring at you, sure, but it wasn't even long, you yourself called it a glance, it seems like I would need your permission or a justifiable reason to even look at you, does that seem like a rational view someone would hold?"