Diggin' into the school through Anal yzing.

[Heu Heu Heu. Accidental space, too lazy to change, that's why I wrote this to justify it. It was less work, idc if you don't believe me.

In case you forgot or thought of it as a joke: My random mention of Neto Rare has shaped the way I will introduce Nishino. It's only natural... despite being a new fic, the NTR follows.

Anyway, let's get to the nonsense:

Recently, I caught up with a Manga "We shall now begin Ethics." Was introduced to it on discord. Absolutely subtle with the 3 rapey rapey scenes in the first 'season'. Anyway, I was wondering whether or not Takayanagi-sensei would try to solve Kiyotaka's problem and eventually gets obsessed over it and starts actually digging.

He seems to have that issue, that he is obsessed with students who have issues. In the chapter surrounding the ordinary guy who walked in front of a speeding car, he actually admitted to it.

The Theme is all around psychological and philosophical and would fit perfectly for Kiyotaka in relation to his philosophical defect as a human.

Just to clear up, I don't think Kiyotaka has a defect as a Human being. However, under more prevalent philosophical views of humanity, he is certainly defective. In terms of Kiyo being the perfect human... In my view, perfection and equality can both be true and false. In that sense, what he is supposed to be is also accounted for.

Both of them are focused on biased, subjective parameters for their assessment. In a world lacking fundamental meaning, a nihilistic worldview, for example, perfection and equality are a constant and something you can't strive for. Because we are equal in existence and are perfect, that is due to it being the only fundamental factor. How good one is at social interaction, mathematics, being a parent, etc. would all be meaningless as a set of skills for perfection or the fact that skills even make you perfect. Whether or not we enjoy our lives, and have the same opportunities doesn't matter, since all of those are meaningless and have nothing of importance fundamentally in the entirety of existence, we exist and that's our defining equality.

The more meaning you add to life, the more unequal and imperfect you become. No human can be perfect since perfection in the general meaning doesn't care about perspective, it's unreasonable fundamentally. Will you be able to know of knowledge you've never come across? Will you be able to figure out the maximum knowledge humanity will ever get to know? Because in the end, you are supposed to be better than every single scientist who has ever made a discovery and WILL make a discovery. The last one especially, since when discussing this; exaggeration fallacies are not just dirtying the argument but just a way of showing how unreasonable perfection is.

Unless you define clearly what you expect perfection to be, you will never be able to label something as perfect. And that's possible since in the first place, perfection is not a tangible concept but just based on our perception and thoughts. Kouji in that sense is nearly perfect if not for his lack of emotions and a certain naivety according to Atsuomi's vision, that's a fact, whether or not you agree with that vision doesn't matter because your disagreement stems from your own subjective view on perfection pertaining people and not a counter-argument found in the fundamental meaning. The general meaning itself is not fixed, the moment you take a category to measure it, you can easily break the conceivable limit and say, since there's something beyond it, Kiyo for example would not qualify for perfection.

 It also coincides with Kiyo's response to Atsuomi, that he is simply the result of the ideal Atsuomi chased, nothing else. It kind of says that Kiyo would believe that he is already perfect from Atsuomi's perspective, but Vol. 0, the conversation between Atsuomi and Suzukake is in 1st person from Kiyo, so he knows that he is yet to become perfect from Atuosmi's perspective. Probably some bs turning point in the story.