Complications. . .

Sophie looked down at the floor and fidgeted with her fingers.

      "...Hiya Fitz.." Keefe tried. "So, I hear you guys will be living here together." Fitz's voice sounded really angry and cold, and a bit..sad. 

     "Yeah, I um-" Fitz cut Keefe off, "Sophie, can we ... talk?" Fitz asked. Sophie folded her arms and scoffed, "Absolutely not. If you want to say something, say it right here." She twined her and Keefe's fingers together as he sent her mental breezes. 

    "Please Sophie." Fitz's tone sounded pleading. She looked at Keefe, 'please tell him no.' she transmitted. 

    "Hey, Fitz, if Foster doesn't want to do it then may-". "This doesn't concern you." Fitz said coldly and shot Keefe a glare. "Actually, it does concern him," Sophie shot back, "After all, he is my boyfriend, and this is his house." Fitz's eyes looked very sad and hurt.

    Sophie finally gave in, but as she was walking to her room where they were gonna talk she looked back at concerned Keefe and transmitted, 'please help' she begged into an empty void.

   "So, what did you want to talk about?" Sophie scowled. "I just wanted to say sorry." Sorry. The word he had said a million times, but meant NOTHING. " I really, truly am sorry Sophie." He promised, tracing her jawline. 

    Sophie was so busy deciding how to make a sarcastic comment, she didn't notice he was going in to kiss her.

     Luckily, she jerked away at the last second falling off the edge of the bed. But she immediately dusted off and got back up. "What was that?!" Sophie screamed at him.

    Fitz sucked in a breath, "I don't know okay," He blew out a breath, "I just really want to kiss you." He tore a hand through his hair. 

    "You tried to kiss my girlfriend..?" Sophie got startled. She wanted to ask how long Keefe had been standing there for, but just decided to be thankful he was. 

    He strode into the room and put a hand on Sophie's shoulder. "Seriously dude, answer me. Did you try to kiss Foster when you knew we were dating?!" Keefe started shaking. 

    Sophie squeezed his hand and transmitted, 'don't worry, i jerked away before he could, I would never let him do that. EVER!' Keefe smiled, 'I know you wouldn't, I just don't know what to do about this selfish jerk!' Sophie giggled and rolled her eyes, 'I KNOW RIGHT?!'

   "I'm.. just gonna leave.." Fitz said, raising his home crystal. Keefe slapped it out of his hand, "ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST." Fitz muttered something under his breath. 

   "What did you say?" Keefe asked. "I said I'm sorry! Ok?! I just..after seeing you with Sophie..It makes me feel bad I wasn't there for you enough. I really want to date you again Sophie." Fitz mumbled. He looked at her. Sophie looked down. 

   "Well, you're too late for that," She told him, leaning on Keefe, "but you can try to fix our friendship." "Ok." Fitz whispered as he left. His teal eyes shimmered with tears as he held up his home crystal and glittered away. 

   "What was that...?" Keefe asked. Sophie sat down and sucked in a breath. The mattress shifted, like he sat down next to her. 

   She buried her face in her hands, "I'm sorry, Fitz just said he really wanted to kiss me and I don't know what to do and I-" Keefe placed a hand around her and let her lean against him. 

   Sophie cried ugly tears as she told him everything. Instead of outraging like Fitz would, he whispered, "I don't want to push you either way, but I want to know that, I will love you, no matter what you choose, and I will always be here for you. 

   He squeezed her tighter as he said, "It's getting dark Foster, sleep. Hail me if you need something, ok?" Sophie nodded and slept, thinking too much at one time. 

A/N Thank Y'all so much for the love and support I seriously couldn't have done it without y'all!!