(3) AT UNDERGROUND

The welfare of humanity against the havoc created by harshness of demons had reasoned one more incarnation of Lord Narayan

The welfare of humanity against the havoc created by harshness of demons had reasoned one more incarnation of Lord Narayan. In short, the reason was attributed by atrocities of Hiranakshya.

Hiranakshya had taken away the whole earth into Patal lok, the abode meant for demons. Prior to that audacity he had tortured sages and innocent humans to the most extreme extent. Abducting earth had led his end to which he was unknown untill he faced the ultimate consequence.

Mother earth was praying to Narayan for her rescue.

Prior to the moment of Narayan's incarnation,

"Have you seen the audacity of Hiranakshya, Swami? Abduction of a woman is the most heinous act against humanity. Why are you sitting calmly?" Mata Lakshmi was pacing back and forth, impatiently.

"Hiranakshya will surely be punished for his actions," Narayan assured, but his assurance didn't even calm an ounce of anger of Mahalakshmi.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She asked.

"For affection getting activated in your heart. My incarnation is meant for establishing justice. Extreme anger and justice are opposite to each other. You are my better half, and I need the vibes favourable for justice from you," Narayan could never imagine her Narayani filled with anger for long time.

"I understand your words, but how can I compose myself?" Mahalakshmi had realised the fault of holding anger almost forgetting everything.

"Listen to the prayers of mother earth, Mata! She's praying for her rescue, but she never have asked for death of Hiranakshya for once. Even after facing atrocities, her affectionate heart is still the same," Yogmaya was so engrossed in great emotions of mother earth that tears were about to emerge out of her eyes.

"I really haven't observed this. Toughness didn't change the tender heart of mother earth," Vaikunth swamini was surprised after noticing the truth of Yogmaya's words.

"That's why she's mother earth! The epitome of endurance!" the reverence rose up in Yogmaya's heart was evident in her eyes.

"Yet Hiranakshya deserves a punishment which will teach everyone a lesson before thinking anything derogatory about a woman's dignity," the beloved of Lord Narayan declared, boldly.

"That he will get," Narayan affirmed.

Narayan's aura and Yogmaya's compassion appeared as the third incarnation of Narayan.

That incarnation was known as "Varah Avtar". Narayan had rescued the earth punishing Hiranakshya in the severe way he deserved. The vividness was restored back, and normalcy started to nurture land of the earth again.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏