Chapter 15 - The Phoenix Returns

As the elevator closed, Bilak didn't have to worry about his team anymore as he continued the hand to hand fight with the enemy. He would get rushed by one and responded by cutting up his thigh and shooting him in the head with his rifle.

While he finished off the guy rushing him, another tackled him and tried to stab him. Bilak held back his knife and shot him in the stomach multiple times with his sidearm before kicking him off. Bilak would take the enemy's knife and wait for the other patrol to come in. The first guy he saw without a helmet caught a knife to the skull as Bilak lost his rifle to the last guy so he stuck to his sidearm. Clearing out the remains of the patrol as he made his way topside.

After 15 minutes of maneuvering through the facility, he managed to reach the exit.

August 14th 2023
Time:2000
Location:Al Mazrah City
Bilak was on the roof of the dual towers in middle of the city. Having acquired a M4A1 he looked through the scope he had as the rifle was converted to .458 Socom. The bipod being setup as he looked around for hostiles with there being a massive amount patrolling at the base of the building. The sunset on his back as he looked through his high powered scope. He spotted a marksman on a roof across from him but a lower elevation. He would look in his direction and adjusting his aim to hit his target, he would fire his rifle. Sending the heavy .458 round through the marksman's head, sending him collapsing to the ground. Bilak would move to the staircase and make his way towards a back entrance of the office building. As he exited, it would be near pitch black outside. Wading his way through the mounds of sand he made it his mission to make his way near the Observatory as he was aware of the mission tomorrow. He would setup in the construction towers near the marshland, overlooking one of the SAM sites. He set his back against the wall and passed out as it was nightfall by the time he reached the area.

August 15th 2023
Time: 1100 hours
Location: AL Mazrah City
Bilak would make his way to the through the area to get near the SAM launcher. Killing anything in his path before reaching seeing the Shadow Company AC 130 planes flying over the Observatory. Bilak kept his distance and only helped when he needed to as he followed closely behind Shane's group. After completing the mission, he boarded the helicopter and left with the rest of Shadow Company. Hindering Konni's plot to take all of the gas.

~What lies in store for Phoenix Company? Find out soon when they return~