Astarion Has A Heart

Lay'zel had a map sprawled out on the table as I ate breakfast and drank water. "So there's a healer here to the west."

"Not what I heard. There's a goblin infested camp here to the east, to the north is a gated human community. There they have an aperant renowned healer." I marked the map of both places.

"What would goblins offer us?" Gale asked.

I shrugged, "a lot, a good party, a fun brawl, information. It's easy to make them talk." How did I know that? I've never met a goblin!

"We go to the healer first." Shadowheart said making no one question it. "Let's not loose any more daylight." She said as we gathered our things and hit the road once more.

"According to this map, it's gonna take us a day and a half by foot." I measured it out confirming. "Gotta set up camp somewhere tonight though." Everyone nodded as we set out. Talking about enjoying the festival.

"Did you find your fun (F/N)?" Gale raised an eyebrow making my face flush. "Looks like she did! Who was it? One of the teiflings?"

I shook my head, "it was no big deal, we just shared a meal." I put my hood up trying to hide my blushing face as the feeling of extacy came to mind when he bit me, Astarion over me, caressing my neck.

"Looks like it was more than that." Astarion himself teased as I shot him a look. "What, you're just so...generous, I'm sure it meant more to him than just a meal." Shadowheart glanced back and forth between us before we changed the topic and continued  on. Along the way I began to trip on my own feet. "Maybe we should take a break?" He offered but I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm fine. Just a clumsy girl." I walked faster trying to avoid his teasing glare. I didn't want his secret to come out to the group but boy did he make hiding it difficult.

"Ya know, I've seen you with that lute for a while now but have yet to hear you play dear friend." Gale elbowed me.

"I'm not very good." I tried to brush it off before Astarion of course said his piece.

"Delightful idea!" He smiled and clapped his hands together. "Maybe your meal from last night could inspire up a cute song. One to make the time go by perhaps?" The sun had just barely past the highest point, making it around 2ish.

"Okay, if you insist. One song coming up." I sighed as I grabbed the lute and made sure it was tuned to the right key. He wanted a song for him? Alright, you asked for it. I lightly strummed a faster tempo, then something just took over, I played and sang like it was natural to me.

Stunned at the sight of ya
Can I confide in ya?
I'm tempted to fall in love
C'mon, baby, light it up
I can provide for ya
Push the rest to the side for ya
Switch up my life for ya
C'mon, baby, sign me up

We don't have to
Complicate the night or hesitate
Can't fight what's right in front of us, yeah

Its sinkin
I hope its what ya been thinking
This is more than a feeling
I see that look in your eyes,
As we're driftin'
You got what I've been missing
20 21 vision, I see myself in your eyes, eyes
Let's make waves.

Cut the distractions
Words into actions
You're my new passion, yeah
I'm all about us,
You give me that rush,
It's never, never, never enough

I played an upbeat rift out. Blinking my way out if the trans like state I had noticed that everyone stopped for a few paces, Astarions mouth slightly open as if shocked.