Off To The Shadow Realm

---------
I woke the next morning groggy, with a big headache only rembering parts of yesterday. When I opened my eyes there was an herbal tea on the ground next to me. My head in Astarions lap as he stroked my hair gently. I almost didn't want to move before he stopped. "I know your awake, here, this tea should help with your hangover."

He handed me the cup as I slowly sat up and drank it. The pounding in my head subsided quickly and the neausa subsided mostly. "Thanks." I looked around, "We're back in the cove? Did we win the fight?"

He laughed, "we sure did thanks to you. You brought a hoard of Spiders and unleashed chaos."

My whole body shivered as bits came back to me. "God's I hate spiders!"

He laughed again, "that's what you said before you threw up everywhere."

My face turned red in barassment "oh no!" I covered my face with my hands, "that's embarassing."

"Oh, you're awake, come, Halsin wishes to speak with you." Shadowheart looked down at me before she walked away.

Astarion handed me a new outfit, "this is from the druids. Untill your dress is clean." I dipped behind a tree and changed. It was a cute brown leather top with leaves beautifully sewn into it with matching brown leather pants that hugged my figure. Definitely made for druids but I liked how it looked on me.

We all found our way to Halsin as he finished up buisness with some of his chef's before he noticed us. He smiled at me and my outfit, "my, you are a vision. Those clothes suit you, please, keep them as a small token of our thanks." This man was very forward.

"Thanks. Although I could use more than an outfit." Halsin nodded, waving his hand for us to follow him away from others.

"Yes, Nettie told me about your... problem should we say. Although what I do know, I'm afraid won't be what you want to hear. I can't help you with said parasite, it's been tainted with magic. The only place that can help you is Moonrise Tower, in a haunted part of the Underdark lies a cult. They're the ones that have a hand in all of that."

"The underdark?" I tilted my head. I've never been there before. Never even heard of it. Astarion put a hand on my shoulder.

"We can talk about it later, okay darling?"

"Darling? Are you two an item?" Halsin raised an eyebrow. I looked at Astarion, awaiting his reply.

"Why, I never really thought about it like that before." Astarion hesitated. Confusion crossed his face making me a little angry. He's always going back and forth.

I shoved his hand off of my shoulder and excused myself.
--------

(F/N) huffed as she quickly walked away from the group. Claiming that she might puke again from her hangover.

"Could you be more stupid?" Shadowheart tisked at Astarion. "She wants to give you the world and you can't give her more than pet names?" She pinched her nose in annoyance. "Gale, go talk to her."

"Why me?" Gale asked.
"Yes! Why him?!" Astarion sounded offended.

"Because she clearly loves Astarion, Shar knows why, but you're her friend."

It took him a while to track her down but eventually Gale could hear her yells as she threw rocks across the water on a small beach just besides the cove. He slowly approached the beach as she snapped her head at him. The tears flowed down her face.
------
"What!" I snapped at him, wiping face.

He put his hands up innocently, "just figured you could use a friend right about now."

"Am I stupid Gale? Why do I see him as a partner but clearly he doesn't feel the same. He said he loved me!" I yelled and chucked another rock at the water. Making a loud splash.