Humiliation

Dad POV:

We diapered her up for the night, and then put more powerful sleeping pills in her bottle, and gave it to her. Unbeknownst to her, she latched on as a reflex. When she was finished, Rebekah and I went into our bedroom, and made love. It was the first time in a while that we really got at it. We were both feeling pretty good, so we went ahead and slept. 

The Next Day:

Mom POV:

Andrew and I quickly went to the guest bedroom, and started preparing it for our new little baby. We layed her down on the changing table, and I powdered and rubbed ointment on her princess parts. I put a very, very, thick diaper on her, and before closing it stuck two suppositories up her butt. I tightly secured it on, while Andrew got the most babyish t-shirt. It was pink and sparkly, and looked babyish. 

A: Should we put any pants on her.

M: No, you heard what she did. Besides, today is a little warm don't you think?

A: Good point!

We put the straight jacket on her, and then put mittens on her hands, and booties on her feet.   

We strapped her in the stroller tightly, and put a pacifier in her mouth. We sat her in front of Dora the Explora in the living room, and then went to the dining room to eat. 

While we were eating breakfast, we heard a scream and then cuss words following. 

Andrew POV:

I was eating breakfast with Rebekah, when we heard a scream and cuss words following that. We ran into the living room. 

L: What the f*** did you guys do?! Get me the h*** out of here! This is probably illegal!

Rebekah and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. She went to grab the pacifier gag, and paddle, while I turned towards Lisa to scold her. 

A: First of all young lady, you do not speak to your parents like that. Secondly you deserved this. I should have done  this with you growing up and maybe you wouldn't be here. You are nothing but a f***in brat. We have had enough of you!

I slung her over my knees, and started paddling her super hard. SMACK! SMACK! After about 50 smacks, she was a sobbing, pleading, snotty, mess. Rebekah gagged her with the pacifier. We carefully sat her down, and Rebekah started cooing.

R: Oooh baby. You're otay. Yes you are. Baby was just bad, and needed punishment, now lets  go for a walk. 

Lisa started shaking her head, and muffedly screaming. I hollered her that she better shut the f*** up, or else she would get a paddling bare bottom in front of the entire school. She quickly stropped. 

R: Now suck that binki. 

Lisa complied, and Rebekah grabbed the diaper bag. We headed outside and towards the school. Lisa was silently crying, but after a stern look, she stopped, and slowly fell asleep.