Worst Nightmare Come True

*WARNING: Contains sexual, and verbal abuse, as well as bullying. If you do not like this DO NOT read please.

Lisa POV

DING DONG!

I heard the bell ring, and gulped. I knew I was in for a horrible weekend. Dad opened the door, and greeted them and smiled.

A: Girls, please come in!

J: Yes Mr. Summers.

A: Oh please just call me Andrew!

They nodded their heads and smiled.

B&J: Yes sir.

B: Where's the baby at?

A: In her play pen. And please if she gives you any trouble, do not hesitate to punish her. Her schedule is up on the fridge, and you have our phone numbers right?

J (smiling): Yes we do. Now you two go and have fun. Enjoy your weekend.

B (grinning): Yes please do. Where is Mrs. Summers?

Mom came down the stares, and both girls ran over to her.

J: OMG Mrs. Summers, you look so gorgeous.

B: You look stunning.

Mom blushed and thanked them. They gave the evil freaks, money, and started saying there goodbyes.

A: Be good Lisa.

R: Oh yes you better be good poochie poo. Bye baby.

I grunt, scowl, and turn away.

A: Lisa say bye and I love you to your mother right now.

I refused, so before they left, they put there stuff in the car, and handcuffed me to the table. Everybody each paddled me 50 times. I was crying so hard, that I could not speak. Someone opened my diaper, and put 3 suppositories up my butt. Then daddy (I assumed) spanked my bare butt with the wooden paddle 20 times, and 20 times with his belt. He taped my...the diaper up. And I was picked up. I was kissed. When Mommy went to hug and kiss me I just lay there sobbing. They wished the girls luck, and left. The girls smiled at me wickedly, and I knew that this weekend was not  going to be good.