Humiliation + 2 Worst Enemies = ☠️

Lisa POV

I suddenly jolted awake from a crowd screaming the word yes. My eyes flew open, and I realized that this was not some nightmare, this was real, and bad. I started crying hard, and gave my mom a pleading look, but she only smirked at me. She then turned towards the crowd, and said to quiet down, so they wouldn't scare the baby. I cried, and was put in a baby swing, then turned around. My stomach started gurgling, and I could feel the growing need to pee and poop badly. I tried holding it in as long as possible, but only made 15 minutes, before I started pooping, and peeing. People started laughing as my; the diaper expanded.  Everyone was laughing hysterically, when someone pushed a button, and made the swing start bouncing up, and down. I could feel the poop smear to every crevice of my princess parts, and up my back getting my  shirt dirty. It was awful. Then I heard something that made my sob harder, Mom asked if anyone wanted to change and feed me. To my horror she picked Jada, and Brooklyn. Those two girls were trash and always will be. The walked up to me, and smiled. I started shaking my head, as they lifted me up, onto a table. Mom handed Jada a paddle, and they each paddled me 50 times. The poop was mush and everywhere, and I hated it. Then Jada took the microphone, and begun cooing, and asking me if I needed a change. I gave her a dirty look. She turned towards the crowd, and said looks like baby is just hungry. Wait, what?! They were going to just leave me in this? Mom held up a bottle, and gave it to Brooklyn. Then she and dad picked me up and put me in a high chair? What the heck! After taking my, the pacifier gag she started feeding me, making sure to get me as messy as possible, then came the peas. I tried to refuse, but I just could not. They threatened me with more paddling. I obliged, and Jada fed me this time, but she did not even try to make it in to my mouth. I was a mess after finished. The put me on a changing table, and tied me down; with a pacifier gag  in my mouth. They made a big show of cleaning me up. I head them talking, and then they put me in the stroller. I was tired, I yawned, and started drifting off to sleep.