Pure Torture

*WARNING: Contains sexual, and verbal abuse, as well as bullying. If you do not like this DO NOT read please.

Andrew POV

DING DONG!

I heard the bell ring, and hurried to the door. I looked out the peephole and saw the two girls standing there; with big bags. I opened the door, and greeted them and smiled.

A: Girls, please come in!

J: Yes Mr. Summers.

A: Oh please just call me Andrew!

They nodded their heads and smiled.

B&J: Yes sir.

B: Where's the baby at?

A: In her play pen. And please if she gives you any trouble, do not hesitate to punish her. Her schedule is up on the fridge, and you have our phone numbers right?

J (smiling): Yes we do. Now you two go and have fun. Enjoy your weekend.

B (grinning): Yes please do. Where is Mrs. Summers?

Just as I was about to call out to her. She came down the stairs looking stunnning, and very sexy. The girls ran over the her.

J: OMG Mrs. Summers, you look so gorgeous.

B: You look stunning.

My wife blushed and thanked them. We gave them money, and started saying our goodbyes.

A: Be good Lisa.

R: Oh yes you better be good poochie poo. Bye baby.

Lisa grunts, and turns away.

A: Lisa say bye and I love you to your mother right now.

She refused, so before we left, we put our stuff in the car, and we handcuffed her to the table. We each paddled her 50 times. She was crying so hard, that she could not speak. So, just to make sure she knew I meant business, I opened her diaper, and put 3 suppositories up her bottom. I spanked her bare butt with the wooden paddle 20 times, and 20 times with my belt. I taped her diaper up. And picked her up. I kissed her. When Rebekah went to hug and kiss her she just lay there sobbing. We wished the girls luck, and left.