Am I In Heaven or Hell?

Lisa POV

Brooklyn looked at me, and then started undoing her bra. I looked at her in horror. She smirked, and brought me towards her. I tried fighting, but my muscles were so weak, I couldn't. Then to my utmost shock and horror, I began sucking on her boob. It tasted so sweet that, I could  not stop. She pulled me back, and unintentionally I whined. My face turned beet red. She chuckled at me. She switched boobs.

Brooklyn: (cooing) Awww. Does baby like her momma's milkies?

I hid my face, and continued drinking the milk. It tasted sweet. Suddenly I had to poop, and before I could do or say anything, four, hot steamy logs, came out. I whimpered, and Brooklyn smirked. She started playing with my princess parts, and I began to moan, and suck harder. And she started pushing on my bladder, making me pee my diaper. She sat me up, and bounced me on her lap. It felt so good, down there. I reached my hands down, and immediately had them smacked away.

Brooklyn: No, no baby. You're too little. Mommy do it. 

I whimpered but nodded. Something felt off though. When I opened my mouth; we were everyone was shocked, when I started babbling; calling Brooklyn mommy. Jade immediately took me to the back room, and stated whipping me with an iron whip.  I started wailing. She started beating me black and blue.

Jade: Thats what you get you little slave bitch. 

Suddenly Brooklyn barged in, but it was too late. I had regressed into a head-space of an 18 month old baby. I reached towards Brooklyn, and wailed.

Me: Momma! Momma! 

Suddenly the whip was pulled from Jade's hands. 

Brooklyn: Stop, I want a turn. Now get out!

I expected more whippings, but Brooklyn just whispered that I was to fake wail. I obeyed. This lasted for two hours, and then I was roughly changed by Jade. Okay, baby slave, into your crib. She sneered at me, and I new shee was not a nice person. 

Me: Baba? Baba! BABAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! 

Brooklyn rushed in and pulled Jade away. In the rush she slipped me a bottle of milk, and I drank it. Before I slipped off I felt Mama come in and take my bottle out; I started to whimper, but she hushed me and slipped my paci in my mouth. 

Hi guys!! So I won't be back, until like the second week of January. So I posted an extra long chapter. I have not expected this book to progress to quickly. Have a Merry Christmas, and see ya in 2024!

Please look at my other book, and let me know if you like it!