Chapter 2 Gay Senior Meet

Gay whatever like when you have oral sex with a couple guys not saying this is an excuse but I was really horney on adderall and this other time meth. Have you done that shit? Seriously you'd fuck a monkey if it wasn't so morally reprehensible or unethical cause any kind of external stimulus I mean like from animate things other than environmental natural stuff like wind and rain I guess animals people no insects right I mean are there any that are size and scale big enough to stimulate a considerable swath of skin?

Some dummy literally dove into the train orange suitcase waving in the air falling down yelling out "is this uptown or downtown!"

As the damn train doors are closing I mean you only get like 10 seconds right and she was desperate and acted with great alarm incredibly desperate as a few of us straphangers muttered or actually I wanted to yell but in retro I think we all knew she was gonna freak out if it was the wrong direction and I was really getting into some poignant satire right. swear to BG that bestiality shit I was getting into right? Like crazy shit.

I hope it happens to her again. I hope she falls down some steps and her dumb orange suitcase and all her life she has apparently packed within it ends fast cause that was some serious genius. This is the problem with writing in public. I have rarely gotten brilliance when interruption is a constant possibility.

I am working it in as they teach you USE IT goes the cry to the distempered actor who doesn't feel ready for the scene

Your character could be distempered too or whatever ducking word the actor used at our old age in this this is I am falling

Shit man shit

I'll see you.