Chapter 2: twinkle twinkle little star i wanna kill this people right now

No.12 Grimauld Palace .

We were brought in by an old man white a king grey bear and a stupid twinkling in his eyes.

The sights were greeted with: two redheads which reminded me of the stolls, a trio who gave off 'we're better than you' vibes like annabeth split in three people, two guys who were obviously a couple smiling at us and a some more neutral faces.

Nico broke the tension. "The atmosphere is very ..."

"welcoming," I finished sacarsm evident in my voice.

"Mr riddle this is -"

"Jackson." The room went dark. "I have never been a riddle never will.

"Introduce yourself," the only girl in the trio demanded.

"Persues Achilles Jackson . But" the room went dark again and everyone tensed.Did I mention I got blessed by Hades? "never under any circumstances call me Persues." Then I switched tones. "Percy will do."

The red headed twins were the first to speak again.
"Forge"
"Gred"
"We found a new member."

"And you?" asked the short one with a scar on his forehead and round glasses looking at Nico.

"Nico Di Angelo"

The Scarhead winked at Neeks.

"And my boyfriend." I growled putting my shoulder over his.

"Harry Potter boy who lived , chosen one. I'm sure you know all about me"

We smirked, "And who are you-"
"That we should know-"
"All about you?"

"THEY EVEN FINISH EACH OTHERS SENTENCES!"

"You could be more respectful." Said a woman by the looks of it she was the twins and the third member of the trio's mother.

We rolled our eyes at her, "Respect is earned and FRANKly they haven't shown any reason to be respected." See what we did there.

"AND THEY TALK AT THE SAME TIME."

"Well everyone school starts tomorrow you should get rest." The long haired man with black curls and tattoos announced.

"Percy, Nico you two will be rooming with Fred and George."

"NO!!" Almost everyone shouted. Difference is the bratty trio  and the old hag had said it rudely, the rest said it fondly.

"PUT THEM TOGETHER AND IT'LL BE CHAOS."

Us four smirked.